SOLD: Scarce, Early Model T Ford Bosch Accessory Magneto Drive with Correct Magneto

SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Here is a really nice example of the Bosch 3 gear magneto drive assembly that was made for the non-generator equipped, early Model Ts. This assembly is period correct for brass era Ts. It was made to be used on a non-starter/generator engine but could be used on a later engine by using an earlier timing cover and generator block off plate. It has the rare NU4 magneto which was originally supplied with this bracket. 
This unit appears to be in very good condition. Everything turns freely and smooth. You will need to make the linkage to connect the magneto to your advance/spark lever. The rare magneto looks to be in very good condition. The only issue is a crack on the brass commutator which could easily be repaired. This assembly has been sitting for awhile and its dusty but will clean up very nicely. Hard to find one in this condition. Take a good look at the photos. The price is 645.00 including shipping in the USA. 

I will ship outside the US for extra. I accept PayPal. 

Email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com 
or call 734-730-4274. Detroit, MI. I do not check PMs. Thanks. 

Here is the full Bosch instruction, parts and installation manual for this unit showing the NU4 magneto:

http://www.oldcroak.com/bosch-magneto-for-ford-model-t/

thumbnail_20180726_165139_resized.jpg

thumbnail_20180726_165118_resized.jpg

thumbnail_20180726_165109_resized.jpg

thumbnail_20180726_165054_resized.jpg

thumbnail_20180726_165044_resized.jpg

thumbnail_20180726_165032_resized.jpg

thumbnail_20180726_165012_resized.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)