Barn Fresh Pre War Cars at auction next Sat.

mikewest

I told a few people about it and mentioned some of the cars for sale on the AACA Kaiser Frazer Forum, but not planning on going. It's 850 miles.

If I had a trailer + $ to buy, I'd definitely go to the Mack Auction(18 cars) 20 miles S. of there 9/15/18 and get the green 1925 Peerless 6-70 Five Passenger Touring Phaeton. 10 years ago here on the forums there was a lot of talk about an identical one F/S in Montana in condition #5- shape.........but this one looks like a #3+. A green '37 Packard 120 Convertible Sedan next to it is pretty nice-looking, too.

The Gervais sale does have some interesting cars. A lot of depth in McLaughlin-Buicks, A's and T's. The two who put the collections together must have known each other, as close as they lived. It's funny they both have an Erskine: one '29 and one '30.

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Funny topic, the erskine at the Mack auction was my great grandfathers, he gave it to them in the 40s or 50s. My grandfather and I bought it back at the auction and I have started pulling it apart already and picking away at it. I have wanted this car since I was six but they would not sell it back to us, sure excited to have it back in the family 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1