1962 chrysler newport

I owned one of these back in the '80's.  If the dash is in good shape, I recommend that you post a picture of the "goldfish bowl" instrument cluster -- like something from a space ship.  That might help generate more interest.  Also, more information about the car would be helpful.  Mine was very comfortable and reliable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pluto said:

Does it run, go, stop? How many miles? Interior photos? It's hard to sell apples out of an empty cart.

Sorry. I just started to sell a few items. I have not been on site to take great pictures..

The picture is from doing an inventory of the old cars.

Yes it it a push button transmission... and the "goldfish bowl" instrument cluster. 

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

I just stumbled across this on my way back to Pre-war Buick. I suggest you re-read  #3 and #5 above, and carefully respond. I think you may have some interest here if you can do so.      O.K.  I'm Buick bound now.    -   Carl 

Yes it is the same car. It has a 1972  400  Chrysler Newport Motor. I have the old motor at the shop.. It goes with it.. The  1972 motor has about 87K on it.

I think it was repainted 15 years ago and the inside was  redone.. I am still looking for keys. So i can take pictures.. 

It was my dads company  car and he bought it from his work place..

It would be a great car if anyone does not mine the 4 doors..

He was an EX-AACA  member..

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...