ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE July / August 2018

Volume 82 just came in the mail yesterday.... the photography and content is top notch as always, can't tell you how much I enjoy your publication !  My eleven year old likes the "car pictures"  as well.

Keep up the great work.

Steve

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I enjoy the editorial content most of all - it reminds me of the old Car and Driver (Ziff-Davis days) when they had arguably the best group of car writers ever assembled at one time. Brock Yates, Bruce McCall, Jean Shepherd, Patrick Bedard and Warren Weith come to mind. Come to think of it - all those issues are over 25 years old now and classified as antique. Where did the time go?

Anyway - keep up the great work ..

Edited by vermontboy
emphasis (see edit history)

Steve-your editorial comments were spot on!!!!   Great job, finest magazine existing for us old car lovers.  

Terry

The only problem I have with the magazine is that everything gets put on hold when it arrives! My wife recently had a lengthy surgery - pretty much an all-day affair - and the last issue arrived in the mail the day before she went in. It sure made all the nervous time in the waiting area much more bearable. Being a printer myself, I know what it takes to put out a magzine of this caliber. GREAT WORK!