Wanted - Arrow Flyers, Model T Ford and Maxwell (guide track) cars built by Arrow Development

Wanted - Arrow Flyers,  Model T Ford and Maxwell (guide track) cars built by Arrow Development

1960371859_ArrowFlyerfront.jpg.f9c5d574457bbde5430ba78670777ee3.jpg

"Wanted Dead or Alive!"

WANTED -->  "Arrow Flyers", Model "T" Fords, and Maxwell  (guide track) cars built by Arrow Development

These were built for amusement parks. Take in most any condition. Will pay up to $4500+- for good working condition model.

Example park models:

http://www.frontiervillage.net/pages/antauto.html

Model T or Maxwell.jpg

Model T or Maxwell-3.jpg

Model T or Maxwell-2.jpg

Edited by gogo speed (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2019 at 3:28 PM, richie said:

I've got a model T car that I purchased thru auction from the Hershey Park in PA. I will sell for the right price. email for pictures. Thanks,

You can email me any pictures you have to grt814u@yahoo.com. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 3:28 PM, richie said:

I've got a model T car that I purchased thru auction from the Hershey Park in PA. I will sell for the right price. email for pictures. Thanks,

Shoot me an email with some pics and a price for the model T you have from Hershey Park. Thanks

gogospeedgary@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this brings back memories. I can recall cars like these at a Santa's Village type place somewhere in California. I was too young to pay attention to the city but I know it was at high altitude. My grandparents took me there and I spent all day driving one of the cars. There was no center track holding the car in place, just the two outer rails to keep it from going off the ride and I was the only one that wasn't bouncing off the rails from left to right. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 1962 model T replica that is for sale . It has a 7.5 h.p. Kholer engine ,i have modifed the drive train with front leaf springs and rear coil , lights,turn signals,horn, i have it listed on EBay but willl sell it now for $ 3,000. my contact is 217 454 0655.

1 hour ago, kevinknapp said:

I have a 1962 model T replica that is for sale . It has a 7.5 h.p. Kholer engine ,i have modifed the drive train with front leaf springs and rear coil , lights,turn signals,horn, i have it listed on EBay but willl sell it now for $ 3,000. my contact is 217 454 0655.

Hi, I'm looking for cars like yours that can be made back into amusement park car for an actual park ride. It appears that maybe that you car was modified to some some degree, do you think it could be converted back to park ride economicaly?

• 3 months later...

I’ve got 7 of them.  5 fords and 2 maxwells.  Built in 1968 by Arrow Development.  I’ve been restoring them in my leisure time.  6 of them run.  The 7th one won’t take much to get it running.  2 are red, 2 are yellow, and 3 are white.

53FEBFD0-5832-4EAD-A4C0-7303800E8E7C.jpeg

0EB77D46-CFC4-4FF3-B160-C7F71884E774.jpeg

8C5181FA-D118-4F31-9BA5-A32F9A8B6C2F.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I am am looking for a couple of 2 seaters made by Arrow Development called ->"Arrow Flyers" they were also  2 Seater Cars from Knott's Berry Farm "Gasoline Alley" .....and four seater Gould cars.

If you got one, I'll buy it!

1.jpg

• gogo speed changed the title to Wanted - Arrow Flyers, Model T Ford and Maxwell (guide track) cars built by Arrow Development
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for a set of fenders for the arrow 4 seater.  If anyone has an idea on where I can get some.  The guy doing the fiberglass work on the ones that came with it has disappeared along with the fenders, top, and "radiator".  

IMG_20210228_163611 (3).jpg

On 7/27/2021 at 9:10 AM, txsrooster said:

Well this is what she looked like when I picked her up.  Sure wish I could get ahold of that guy that has my fenders....this one was from Astroworld 

Screenshot_20210727_110753_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

That's a great looking car, did it come with an axle, motor, running gear?

7 hours ago, gogo speed said:

That's a great looking car, did it come with an axle, motor, running gear?

The rear axle was there but was pretty trashed.  I already planned on switching to electric so didn't even bother with taking the rear axle 

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

LOOKING GOOD !

I have been trying to acquire one of the Arrow cars from Busch Gardens here in Virginia. they had Bearcat Replicas they used on the LeMans Raceway when opened in 1975. I loved as a kid. my grandparents took us there once a year or so and that was my favorite ride. i got to drive a car alongside my grandfather who sat shotgun.

I would love to get one of these old cars, and just cruise around it in, granted it is only 1/4 scale or so, they were fun and cool. 

I just finished restoring my 1929 Chevrolet, so I would like to find one running and operational but if not this would be a fun project to do. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 9:12 PM, gogo speed said:

Yes, I am am looking for a couple of 2 seaters made by Arrow Development called ->"Arrow Flyers" they were also  2 Seater Cars from Knott's Berry Farm "Gasoline Alley" .....and four seater Gould cars.

If you got one, I'll buy it!

1.jpg

I have one

F59D498B-ED13-4811-9E2C-E91DC1E0A656.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 11:59 AM, Acastiaux said:

I am looking for a 4 seater any left?

Andre 636-233-1208

I have a 4 seater or two that I may be willing to part with.  These came from a park in Japan that went out of business during covid.  They have 120v motors and are designed to run on a track.  There is no brakes or accelerator pedal and the steering wheel is just connected to a bearing that just spins.  They weren't cheap to get here, so they won't be cheap to buy.  There isn't a cover just the fake convertible top.  They are located near Houston TX.  Considering parting out one as there are a few Arrow Cars from Astrowold around these parts that need some items to be completed.    

PXL_20230513_145630644.jpg

PXL_20230501_221422154.jpg

Edited by txsrooster (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

This is an older topic, but I just stumbled upon it. I'm too new on AACA to email anyone, but I'm curious if anyone has an Arrow car for sale. I emailed Rick (who had one for sale in 2019 on this thread) but alas it sold a few years ago.  I grew up fascinated by these Arrow cars.  I lived not too far from their H.Q. and used to have my dad drive me out to Moffett to check out whatever was visible from the street.

• 1 month later...

For anyone looking for Arrow cars....I recently acquired a few of the "Cadillac" antique models that were used at the St. Louis Six Flags location. I am in the process of going through them and it will take time but if you are interested, please message me and I will send pictures once I get a better handle on what I have. 

On 2/2/2024 at 10:05 PM, Gavin M said:

This is an older topic, but I just stumbled upon it. I'm too new on AACA to email anyone, but I'm curious if anyone has an Arrow car for sale. I emailed Rick (who had one for sale in 2019 on this thread) but alas it sold a few years ago.  I grew up fascinated by these Arrow cars.  I lived not too far from their H.Q. and used to have my dad drive me out to Moffett to check out whatever was visible from the street.

I have a couple of the antique cars available if you are still interested.   

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently acquired 10 Arrow Cadillac models. I need to go through them and decide which ones i will keep and the let the others go. Send me a private message and we can talk.