Seen on the highway - For Sale: 65 Ford Fairlane 500 4 door sedan

Sitting outside Sevierville, TN today 7/16/2018 - I texted the number on the for sale sign.  Guy is asking $8500.  Engine is a 289 V8, automatic tranny with supposedly 69,000 original miles.  Car is pretty clean, dinged on the RF near the headlight.  I took a bunch of photos, but could only post a couple due to file size.

Don't know the seller, don't know a thing about the car.  Price seems sorta high to me - I know this is not one of the more popular Fairlanes, but it is one of my favorites.  I would imagine it could be bought for less than what was quoted in the text.

I have a bunch of pics, should anyone be interested enough to see them.  Interior looks original, worn, but reasonably clean.  The top rear seat cushion has split open from sun exposure.  Car was locked up, couldn't really see inside that well.

Seller can be texted at 865-603-5177.  Sign on the car says TEXT ONLY - MAKE OFFER

1.JPG

3.JPG

Agree that the price is pretty high for a four-door of this model year. Nice, serviceable car. Not the kind that folks will gather around at the next cruise-in, but if you like it, make an offer. But I would guess it's value to be much closer to $3,500. Just my opinion.