RICHELIEUMOTORCAR

1907 Ford model K original headlights.

Post them on the Model T Ford Club of America forum (MTFCA) in the classifieds....there is at least one person on that forum who just restored a Model K and either would be interested or could tell you a value.....

I'm sure they're worth good money, but also keep in mind that they each need about $3K or more restoration to be nice....the price it would take for the best brass restorer out there to do them, and as mentioned, maybe more....

No idea anything about Model Ks but I don't see this headlight being off a 1907.   Look at the patch of green corrosion on the inner ring upper right hand corner in the second picture.  Green because the base material is brass/copper.  Look at the brown corrosion in the first picture.  I think the base material is iron/steel.  I don't believe that a 1907 would have nickel plated (look at the rim) headlight, too new.  Nice headlight, good mirror, but not big, big dollars and not 1907.

Here are 2 more photos that may help. He even tagged the lights when they came off the car so someone could ID them in the future. He put ID tags on just about everything with what he felt was the current value at the time, 35 dollars. I know they are from the Model K. They must have come off the car over 70 years ago.

IMG_5698.JPG

IMG_5697.JPG

Edited by RICHELIEUMOTORCAR (see edit history)