Window Regulator '34-39 Hudson /Terra

My '35 Hudson with disappearing vent windows is missing the window regulator for the driver's door.   It interchanges across the year span from 1934-1939 that Hudson had this feature so any of them will work.   Left side, driver door.   I do NOT need the vent window mechanism but I do need the chrome track on the front edge of the door glass.   Anyone have a parts car these years?  Thanks.

0630181401_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Howdy Xander,  I have an old friend with a shop in SoCal that picked up the car for me, worked on it several weeks, installed a trans cooler, rebuilt the PS rack, carburetor, master cyl, disc and drum brakes, charged the AC, changed all fluids and other details.   So there was a fair amount to do.    I'm disappointed in parts that are missing like three interior door panels, grille stainless edge trim, window regulator, and all the original things removed from the car in modifying.   But overall satisfied with what I bought and the extreme rarity and desirability of this body style.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks Xander but the handles are different pattern and white knob in '35.   Think I have all (some are loose in a jar).    What I need is the mechanism within the structure of the door to raise /lower the window.   It would be the same as a '37 Hudson or Terra Deluxe with the disappearing vent.   I have the vent window and its mechanism.   The window lift attaches to the vent mech. down in the door.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, 54Coupe said:

Did you ever find the window regulator and glass trim that you needed? I may have the on a 1936,model 67 parts car I have.

Yes, I did.  Thank you for remembering.   I bought a pair of '34-35 Deluxe front doors.   Car now has new glass and 'restored' mechanisms and new channels throughout.