1934 Chevrolet Master

My feelings exactly. I sure hope it is not due to health or financial issues. From my perspective, the greatest of old car guys are the ones who have accomplished a project like this. Thanks for resurrecting the '34 ! Maybe a new opportunity has come along.     -  Carl 

• Like 4

On 6/24/2018 at 6:33 PM, keiser31 said:

WOW! Surprised you are selling that one with all of the work you poured into it with your heart and soul.

The whole thread had started with a quote from one of your posts. Feels like 100 years ago. If it sells, fine. If it doesn’t, just keep driving.

On 6/24/2018 at 6:44 PM, C Carl said:

My feelings exactly. I sure hope it is not due to health or financial issues. From my perspective, the greatest of old car guys are the ones who have accomplished a project like this. Thanks for resurrecting the '34 ! Maybe a new opportunity has come along.     -  Carl 

No, not health or financial issues. No new opportunity either, too old now to start again. ?

2 hours ago, Landman said:

The whole thread had started with a quote from one of your posts. Feels like 100 years ago. If it sells, fine. If it doesn’t, just keep driving.

I remember that quote. I have actually decided to go back to my first '31 THIS YEAR and clear all of the crap away from it and resume my work on it. I have found some parts since stopping on it years ago.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 4

On 6/24/2018 at 5:48 PM, Landman said:

1934 Chevrolet Master 5WC. Reconstructed from a hulk. The thread is on this forum. About 1600 miles since. $27,500. Car is located in Kapuskasing, ON. Pick up only.

Car_01.jpg

Car_21.jpg

Car_22.jpg

Car_26.jpg

June 22 2013 (1).JPG

In my opinion, one of the two prettiest Chevrolet's ever built, 1934 and 1941Master's

On 6/25/2018 at 7:20 PM, Landman said:

No, not health or financial issues. No new opportunity either, too old now to start again. ?

My dad is 93 and he just finished his last car that he started working on in the early 60s.  He's looking around for the next "project" although keeping the stuff he has running seems to be a full time job.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alsancle said:

My dad is 93 and he just finished his last car that he started working on in the early 60s.  He's looking around for the next "project" although keeping the stuff he has running seems to be a full time job.

OK, I'm not too old. 

• 1 year later...