Saw this nice 1937 Chrysler Airflow on my lawn today....

keiser31

Mike and Nathan Beach stopped by our little hovel today on their way home from a Chico, California Chrysler Airflow meet. It was VERY nice to meet them and to get to view their car close up and personal like. Also nice to exchange stories with one another. Hope to see them again. Here are a few shots of the car and the guys....thanks for coming by, guys! So enjoyable.

Picture 10624.jpg

Picture 10623.jpg

Picture 10622.jpg

Picture 10621.jpg

Picture 10620.jpg

Picture 10625.jpg

Picture 10627.jpg

Picture 10628.jpg

Picture 10629.jpg

Picture 10634.jpg

Picture 10635.jpg

Picture 10636.jpg

Picture 10637.jpg

Picture 10638.jpg

Picture 10643.jpg

Picture 10644.jpg

Picture 10647.jpg

Picture 10650.jpg

• Like 9

The first (outside) ring of numbers is the speedometer, the next ring of numbers (in the middle) shows the engine rpm's in high gear and the inside ring of numbers is the engine rpm's in overdrive. More of a sales gimmick to demonstrate the reduction of wear on the engine by using overdrive.   

Thanks Victorialynn2 and Keiser31 for making this happen. It was a big boost for my grandson in his interest in old cars (my son also).

Ken

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kbeach said:

Thanks Victorialynn2 and Keiser31 for making this happen. It was a big boost for my grandson in his interest in old cars (my son also).

Ken

It's a big boost for me, too. Keeps my mind on the most important things....old cars.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kbeach said:

Ken

Something nagged at me that day to turn around and take that pic to post here. I’m glad it resulted in folks with like interests meeting. That’s what this hobby is all about! 

• Like 1

Had the great pleasure of meeting the Beach boys at the ACA Annual Meet in Chico and the privilege of judging their car. It's on its way to being a real beauty with such passionate owners. All the very best to you and your family! I'm looking forward to updates as your restoration moves along.

Jim