Buick Barn find

Hello here.  I´m new in this fórum. I did a Barn Find, 9 cars, and I´m trying to define model for this Buick.  It was running when stored some 30 years ago, and it seems as a good buy. I have done many restorations before, bit never pre war. From Internet Photos I asume is a 1925-199 Master 6?  Touring?

Any help Will be welcome.

Buick Engine Ch.JPG

Buick Fold seat Ch.JPG

Buick Front ch.JPG

Buick Rear Ch.JPG

Buick Side Ch.JPG

Buick Top Ch.JPG

• Like 1

1926 or 1927 model 49 7 passenger touring.  

The hood ornament is 1927 (unless they had the goddess in 1926).  The head lights have a screw hole in the bezel so 1926/27.  No holes in 1925.  The license plate bar is below the lamps (26-27).  Between the lamps for 1925.

If you have a picture of the other side of the motor, 1926/27 is separate starter and generator. (single unit in 1925)

I can see the engine ID plate on the side of the motor.

There is a serial number plate under the left front wheel opening on the frame by the brake cable.   If you provide the numbers we can tell you more.

1926 did not have a radiator thermostat at the top of the radiator.  That was added in 1927.  

A very nice car.  

• Like 2

Wow,    What a find.   Hubert is right being a 1926/27,   But I would say a 27 as it has the one piece windscreen.   It doesn,t  look like it needs much restoration to me.  A good clean,  get the engine going and your away.  Probably drop the pan,  remove the sludge in the bottom,  clean the oil pick up.  Clean out the fuel tank and fuel lines,  and then your away.   Post some more photo,s  and don,t forget to keep us informed on your new purchase. 

• Like 1

What is the white one, with sun visor, with double stripes?  I do not think that is on list.   If you get those will you sell some off. I wonder about getting those into US?  That Opel is interesting as those were larger cars at the time

John. 

very right , Leif !  A 1947 Chevrolet Fleetline.

I, however missed listing the one in front, a 1947 Plymouth P15, I believe.

Yes, it appears that I´ll be getting the lot. And yes, I have the cars back to drivable situation (they all arrived to the barn on their own, some 25 years ago), and Will offer some for sale.

To take them into USA or Europe is very simple for me. To USA, paperwork is amazingly simple. I´ve done that before.

Gonzalo

Senor Gonzalo de Velasco,

Thank you for your post and your effort to save these cars - especially the  (apparently) 1927 Buick

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)