Thanks for the lead, Mr. Coyote!

Since Craig's List ads are so short-lived, here is the

text of the ad, and the contact information, to save

a potential Olds buyer the frustration of a soon-to-be-dead

link.  I hope it goes to a good home:

"this was purchased from the original owner, was a gm employee special order car, garaged or covered its whole life & shows, tucson native car, we believe is original paint & very nice, very straight, no wrecks, beautiful bumpers & trim, shows totally of being garaged, 100% rust-free even all the metal fluid lines are mint, you will not find a flaw under or over this car, no mods or molestation to this car, 403 V-8, TH400 trans, 2.42 rr. gears, 4V quadrajet, runs correct (no smelly exhaust) , drives down the road correct, no rattles, A/C is R134 and blows cold, just removed the OE original exhaust & is new from cat. back, sweats a little but no urgent leaks, just installed a new radiator & 180 thermostat. the interior is very close to perfect, very nice leather int. , lots of options including the very rare OE gage pac, when new had american sunroof install the moon roof & door sticker is present, to many options to list so just ask, car was just serviced by a mechanic & there is a small list of few things to address in the future, runs cool, also have owners manual & some order papers, you may not find a cleaner untouched car, you can eat off the underneath , beautiful car to look at also, no wild goose chase here, big trend these days is to low rider these cars, i am posting this car for a friend so YOU MUST CALL HIM ON THE PHONE, he is very busy so leave a message all calls returned, NO TEXTS, i know i have missed a lot on this car so just ask, also have a fresh cd w/app. 60 photos to go with the car, also has a written appraisel to go with it, if the add is posted he has the car, thanks call peter 9two8 3OO 2420."

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)