55 roadmaster parts, not mine

NC-car-guy

https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/d/parting-out-complete-1955/6617574857.html

am parting out this complete 1955 Buick Roadmaster, one owner 54,730 original miles, loaded with all options that were offered for that year including the complete very rare rear trunk/window air conditioning unit, complete front power seat assembly with trim, complete 4 door power window setup with all switches, motors and door glass hardware, complete nailhead engine except what is required for the a/c setup, complete "VARIABLE PITCH DYNAFLOW DRIVE" transmission, complete rearend assembly and it has some type of airbag setup I think, complete OEM jack assembly and spare tire, radio, clock, etc. If you have serious interest in any of these parts either text or call me to discuss and I do know the value of these parts so no lowball offers. Thanks @Kosage Chavis maybe he has your speaker switch....

• Darrell

• call or text

☎ (336) 415-9116

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

just curious, have you ever seen an AC '55 with a rear speaker.

Mr Willie said it was near impossible to fit a rear speaker with that evaporator box.  I have only seen about 4 AC cars and none have had a rear speaker.  Matt?

11 hours ago, wndsofchng06 said:

I do know the value of these parts

just to test Darrel on this I texted asking price for jack. Came back with $200. I think he knows. :):(  54-56 Roadmasters are goldmines in the small time junkyard business, eh Matt, Greg? Or use to be .....

• Thanks 1

That may have been the value, but if'n he's got time to wait out the right buyer with the cash, good for him.  I prefer volume, make less money, move more goods.  I can't take it with me when I'm dead, I might as well make a little off it and pass it along to someone that needs it!

Edited by wndsofchng06 (see edit history)
  • Like 3