Sign in to follow this  
Steve Moskowitz

2019 Grand National

First, there is a new date for 2019 which is May 30-June 1!  The meet will still be held in Auburn, Indiana.  The event will still be held At the RM Auctions facility in Auburn, Indiana.  There is no host hotel and most likely you will have to find rooms in Ft. Wayne.  Hotels in Ft. Wayne are bountiful along I-69 which is on the same road as RM so an easy drive to the facility.  All trailer parking and activities at Auburn Auction Park area.  We will have a list of hotels soon but recommend you making plans ASAP.  We do have a small block at the Comfort Inn $119 + tax (260) 480-7030 and the Hampton Inn $129 + tax (260)483-3999, as well on DuPont Rd. Another hotel on the same road is La Quinta (260) 490-7950 and their rate is $99.  All three hotels have been used before and come recommended.  Near restaurants too!

• Thanks 2

Fireside Resort is right across I-69 from the show. Full hook ups were $34 a night/day.  Not a fancy place but I park there every time I go to Auburn. Very handy for the show. Camper parking at the show doesn't offer full hook ups and costs a lot more.

• Like 1

More hotels are on contract and you will see some of them in Speedster coming out by the end of the week.  RM will be making more changes to the facility and today we got a piece of potentially GREAT news that will make the event even better.  Stay tuned!!!  

Cutting grass at the facility seems to have been an issue at times especially if they have a week of rain.  I am going to use this comment to remind them that it is not always good to be in the tall grass! :) 

On 6/27/2018 at 6:15 PM, Steve Moskowitz said:

More hotels are on contract and you will see some of them in Speedster coming out by the end of the week.  RM will be making more changes to the facility and today we got a piece of potentially GREAT news that will make the event even better.  Stay tuned!!!  

Just curious, any updates you can tell us about regarding the piece of potentially GREAT news? ?

Having never been to Auburn for an AACA Meet before, I was wondering if there will be an Indiana BBQ at the AGNM next year? I for one, would sure like to experience one of these for an awards dinner.  A shorter evening like the normal Auburn Nation Meet the last few years might be nice too for those attendees that would like to start their trip home Saturday evening after the awards are presented. 

Charlie

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 10:15 AM, Steve Moskowitz said:

We are still waiting on the possibility of more news.  Yes, we will have the BBQ back by popular demand!

Thanks Steve!

Looking forward to my first trip to Auburn next year and the BBQ awards dinner. 

Charlie

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 9:02 PM, charlier said:

Thanks Steve!

Looking forward to my first trip to Auburn next year and the BBQ awards dinner. 

Charlie

X2

• Like 1