Survey on Classic Car Community Engagement

CCIntern

Hi! I'm looking for classic car enthusiasts who would be willing to answer some questions for my internship project on engaging the classic car community. Thank you in advance - I greatly appreciate your help! 

Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8egCOhZPzYWoHea7orxhkR6RNXJ9ZXhVBuUymYhD8ixGfog/viewform 

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. A little bit more information on who you are interning with and a bit more information about the plans of the organization or business would probably be helpful in getting people to be willing to click on your survey and share information. We get these types of posts every now and then and history tells me that you will find people skeptical to respond without a bit more of an introduction by you. This group is often helpful but initially quite skeptical of vague requests from unknown new forum members.

• Like 5

I took the survey.

I'm normally circumspect, but he asked no personal

questions such as age and income.  If that were the

case, I would have left those questions blank, or not

answered the survey at all.

Mr. or Miss CCIntern, a couple of your survey questions

seemed nearly identical:

"Which of the following do you use to engage with the classic car community?"

"How do you currently engage with other classic car enthusiasts?"

I hope I didn't duplicate the information from one question to another.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

Thank you everyone for taking the survey and for the comments! 

Regarding more information, I am a university student and though the company I am interning for would rather me not name it, one of its interests is fostering engagement in the classic car community. For this internship project, I'm doing some user research into how classic car enthusiasts engage with the car community, and if there is a need/room to improve engagement by means of a mobile app or other technology. Based on the answers to the survey, I will determine if/how technology can improve this community engagement and potentially design an app/technology to aid it. I don't want to say too much more as to influence survey answers, but I hope that's enough information! 

Also just a note: this survey does not ask for any personal information and all answers are kept anonymous. 

Since the company does not want to be identified, I will honor that request. In the interest of calming any potential concern among some of our forum members, I will simply report that as an adminstrator on this site, I can see the email address of the CCIntern and I will simply say that without identifying the company, the email address is associated with one of the companies that is a large player in the antique automobile insurance company. 

49 minutes ago, MCHinson said:

email address is associated with one of the companies that is a large player in the antique automobile insurance company. 

My intuition is still working so well!

Bernie