Fleek

Thanks To all you fellow forum members..

This post has nothing important in it, except to thank you all for the great info, pictures, and comments you have shared over the last 10 years. This post is number 1000 for me and while I do not post as much as some of you, I really enjoy all the old car wisdom you share daily. Keep up the good work.

Fleek

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Actually, it IS important to hear this. It is a very positive thing to be able to help others in the hobby. That is really what this hobby is all about as far as I am concerned. I have learned SO much here and am very glad to have joined the group. I know a lot of folks come here for help and sometimes a "thank you" evades them, but I am certain that whoever does get help here appreciates it. I know I do.

• Like 6

Thanks for the replies, Keiser and George. Must have had an old guy moment when I posted this. I meant for it to go into General Discussion

What help is is a hand up in life so thanks for the hand . Fleek .when some one needs some question about machine work I will be happy to anser .SO being on this forum is having 100 exsperts advice in your garage at the same time .We can not all agree on all subjects that is what makes us people not robots .-kyle  

• Like 2

Thanks to all who replied or just read my note. This is indeed a special place where we are all willing to share with each other. I am looking forward to continue to gain knowledge, and even share a little at times, in the days to come. 

• Like 6