broker-len

Took my wheel cylinders off last year to have them sleeved       and suffer from mental fatigue      does the front brake hose go directly into the wheel cylinder, or is there a transition piece         could some one take a picture of the back plate and post it           PLEASE

Checked eBay, couldn't find any listed but new banjo fitting bolts with copper washers are listed there.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHRYSLER-DODGE-PLYMOUTH-BRAKE-HOSE-CALIPER-BOLTS-BANJO-BOLT-7-16-20-x-1-1-16/231086791718?hash=item35cdd89c26:g:CgsAAOxyxpxQ7Kj-:sc:USPSFirstClass!92260!US!-1

Also, check with jpage here on the forum. He might have some. He has helped me out in the past.

Edited by GregLaR (see edit history)

1936 Chrysler Didn't have those blocks in them.   They screwed right in the Cylinder but were side specific of course because of the hose angle.  I wonder if they were possibly swapped with those or Plymouth made a part change part way through the year to eliminate them,  thus saving money. 

I got the correct brake cylinders, banjos bolts, washers and brass fittings at the dodge military truck site, for my 37 Plymouths. Got to know what you need or buy a few of each, check and buy more. The break hose going straight into the back of wheel cly at 90 degrees is not going to last very long in a driver. The correct washers have ridges to crush. Cylinders are stepped and holes line up perfectly for bolts. I have several sets of new wheel cylinders that can be made to work and were sold as equal to OEM.

Harold