1937 Special coupe with side mounts

Jim Nelson

5 hours ago, Jim Nelson said:

Want to sell a very pretty 1937 Special coupe with dual side mounts.  Restored to like new 1937.  Painted  original  “Sudan blue” pix available.  $25 k or best offer.  727-251-6261,  oldbuickjim@gmail.com

Is that car in Florida?  It looks like a really nice car.

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)

Ihave the original color make up - ie, formula.  This matches that.   So... I guess, this is as close to the original you can get.   Its still a very nice color.   Ithas many comments on whatthe color seems to be.   I personally think it has a tinge of green in the base of blue.  The factory lists “Sudan Blue”.  Ladies like it - - -.  A ladies attention getter......

Ihave the original color make up - ie, formula.  This matches that.   So... I guess, this is as close to the original you can get.   Its still a very nice color.   Ithas many comments on whatthe color seems to be.   I personally think it has a tinge of green in the base of blue.  The factory lists “Sudan Blue”.  Ladies like it - - -.  A ladies attention getter......

16 hours ago, Jim Nelson said:

Dynaflash8,    If you wanted a really nice '37' coupe that could turn your eyes, come by and gander.   

I'm relatively nearby but I'm cutting back.  I just sold our  71 Buick Riviera (AACA Senior with Preservations), and within the next year I plan to sell our '39 Buick Special 4dr convertible.  I'm restoring my last one now, in Sarasota.  I have a 64 Wildcat in a local paint shop, promised back repeatedly "next week" now and it too will be sold probably.  That will leave us at some point with my blue '39 Buick sedan (reproduction of my first  car) and the 1941 Buick Roadmaster sedan we are now restoring.  I would maybe like to find a very low mileage 1991-1994 Buick Park Avenue next year for touring.