leomara

1929 Chrysler Model 75 Roadster Wanted

Looking for one of these automobiles in grade 3 condition, serviceable unrestored or older restoration requiring maintenance. 

Leo 

I have a 1926 60 series roadster. 6 cyl. numbers matching, 95% restored. U.S $15,000/Can. $20,000 Interested? Have a coupe and sedan also. John Ontario, Canada

It only took a short 3 1/2 years to find the perfect open 1924 Cadillac for me. That was about 30 years ago. It was even better than I had hoped ! Less expensive than I would have thought. I enjoyed driving it around in the heat of last night. The closed counterpart to it which I craved with a passion, took over 20 years to find. In fact I had given up as Mother Nature and Father Time did their thing on me. My standards are very high. And then, about 4 years ago, I stumbled into a beautiful 1927 sedan. Portland OR Craigslist, less than 200 miles from me. Even better than I had hoped ! Less expensive than I would have thought.

Keep the faith, my brother ! Follow all leads. Keep all your irons in the fire. Accept no substitutes.  Best of luck, enjoy the hunt !  -  Carl