Late 60s MUSTANG NEEDED for FEATURE FILM **PAID**

Hello there! 

I am a film producer with Stick Figures Productions and we are looking for a mid-late 60s FORD MUSTANG for a feature film shoot this weekend in Washington, D.C. 

We hope one of your members has a car that fits the bill. We pay $800 per day + delivery fee. 

Can you please pass the details below around to your members? They can reach out to me directly: 775-219-8900. 

Thanks in advance!

Krystal Tingle

Production Manager 

775-219-8900

NOW CASTING VINTAGE FORD MUSTANG FOR FEATURE FILM

PAID: $800 per day + delivery fee

COLORS: ENGLISH RACING GREEN, CHERRY APPLE RED or BLACK in driving condition. 
DATE: SAT + SUN + MON JUNE 9th, 10th and 11th 
*will rent from DC/VA/Maryland and beyond* 
*safe/covered parking and certificate of Insurance provided*

Ask these questions before even considering renting your car to a studio film, TV, or commercial production.

Will the car need to be driven, if yes who will be expected to drive it, will cameras or lights need to be attached to the car, will stunts be done with the car, how many hours will the car be needed each day, can I have myself or a handler with the car each day, what will the rate be for this handler.

Beware my car loving Friends. If you have a decent driver quality car that you are ok having people that in most cases are not car people who will  appreciate that this vehicle is your pride and joy, and that you have spent years lovingly restoring work around your car that will just be another piece of the movie making machinery tool for them to do the days work, do not rent your car to a studio.The amount of damage that can be done  by good intentioned crew members with hammers, clips  and wrenches on their tool belts, plus the cameras and lights  moving around the vehicle in close proximity make likely damage be unavoidable. I would only recommend renting a personal car if it is going to be used as a background vehicle to driven by the owner who is also paid to be in the scene with the car, even this may involve hours of the car idling and lead to possible overheating. 

My advice from my experiences as a TV and Movie transportation coordinator responsible for procuring cars for the screen. Ask yourself is $800 worth damaging my car

Andy

Edited by Classic Car Fan (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...