Maximum File Size Limit

Why did you suddenly limit a total file size that I can submit to 9.7 Mb? People enjoyed seeing my pictures and instead of 150, I can now submit only 3. I still can go back to Photobucket, but my pix will no longer be on the AACA website and be cluttered with ads.

What picture resolution are you using? These are 640 X 480 pixels, very low resolution, but good enough for most purposes.

When I upload them I see "Max total size 9.77MB" and they were 79 kb and 82 kb. So it appears I could upload at least 100 of such pictures.

Camera Shots 288.jpg

Camera Shots 289.jpg

This is what I do. I right click on the picture. Then choose open with paint. Then go to the view tab. Then select zoom. Then custom, and then click 50%. Then hit save and your file will be half of the original size. That's for XP. If you're using Windows 7 then click on the re size tab on the home screen and change the 100% to 50% and save. Works every time for me.

Why have you limited the total file size that I can submit to 9.77 Mb? People enjoyed my pictures. Now I can post only three instead of 150. I was posting all of the pix I took from all my shows including Hershey and Carlisle. Now it's back  to Photobucket, where they won't allow me to link to your website!