Unable to paste text

Recent problem , since recent update. I've tried to cut and paste text several times in past few days. Nothing shows on screen ,

I've tried from several sources. Used to work no problem.

What am I missing?

Thanks

I just copied and pasted your text without any problems. I can't imagine any issue with the forum software causing that problem. Sounds like a problem with your computer to me.

Recent problem , since recent update. I've tried to cut and paste text several times in past few days. Nothing shows on screen ,

What am I missing?

Thanks

Works for me.

6 hours ago, keiser31 said:

What am I missing?

Thanks

Works for me.

I just tried it again. I cut an ad from the HAMB , tried to paste it in a new  " Parts for sale " ad. Nothing opens. I can take text from here and paste it the HAMB.

????

We’re printing TRJ in the U.S.A. again! This has been a long-term goal for us, and after crunching numbers, sampling paper and checking color, the choice is clear. After printing offshore for quite some time, we were excited to see that United States printers are offering quality and competitive prices that are second to none. We’re returning to our American roots.

I just copied and pasted the above random text from a post from HAMB to the forum. The problem sounds like it is something about your computer to me.

3 hours ago, MCHinson said:

We’re printing TRJ in the U.S.A. again! This has been a long-term goal for us, and after crunching numbers, sampling paper and checking color, the choice is clear. After printing offshore for quite some time, we were excited to see that United States printers are offering quality and competitive prices that are second to none. We’re returning to our American roots.

I just copied and pasted the above random text from a post from HAMB to the forum. The problem sounds like it is something about your computer to me.

Ok , I'm almost convinced. When you have time , try to open a new ad in parts for sale section using cut and paste. You can cancel the ad if it works.

Thanks

Roy

Thanks for all your effort. Obviously something weird on my end. These things are great when they work how I want them to.

It's not a big deal to have to type it out , but my hunt and peck style takes awhile.

I'll try another computer when it's avaiable.

Thanks again

Roy