Spark Plugs

nic walker

What are the most desirable spark plugs for our 90 and 91 models please?  There are new plugs such as 

"Bosch IRidium" and "Double Platinum" and wondering if they are appropriate or worth the extra $ or maybe even harmful.  Thanks !

Thanks for the information - replies Folks.....glad to see Padgett posting  - and Brenda !  I would have never left the forum for so long if I known you were still here.  Thanks for the input Young Lady - hope to communicate more (Impressive credentials.......and an XJS - Extreme Envy ! :)  ).

Oh I don't know what happened to knock down my standing to "Newbie" - I was up there in numbers....anyone know how I can get it corrected please ?

Thanks,

Nic

On 5/30/2018 at 6:37 PM, nic walker said:

Oh I don't know what happened to knock down my standing to "Newbie" - I was up there in numbers....anyone know how I can get it corrected please ?

Nic,

I believe you have two accounts (usernames) here on the forum -  Username "nic walker" that you are posting under now and Roadster90 that you used up until 2017. It would be better if you could sign-in as Roadster90 and continue using that username.

I always go down the road less traveled but always find my way back to the fold. Glad you found your way back here too. My newest Reatta, a 1991 red one, the very color me and my father test drove in 1990  :)  I have always wanted a red Reatta, dream come true. How is the select 60? Need some photo's it's been too long!

Nic,

Do you recall an effort on this forum a couple years back where we were encouraged to post using our real names instead of our self-chosen usernames?  I'm thinking thats when you created the "Nic Walker" account . . .   I do recall that you were in the thousands of posts!!

I've been Nittany for so long that I sometimes forget my real name, at least online; of course I'm only at 220ish posts in well over 10 years of membership, so I tend to read a lot more than post ?

Edited by Nittany (see edit history)