old car exhibition in France

2 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

It appears it was a very well attended show again this year!

Thanks for the excellent photos!!

Craig

thank you very much 8E45E ;) , yes, indeed, there are many people and cars at this meeting every year, if one day you want to go to this meeting, do not hesitate to ask me ;) 

Attending car shows in Europe, Australia, South Africa, etc.,  like this one in France is definitely on my bucket list!   Not to mention, all those beautiful museums 'over there'!

I appreciate the variety of cars that are out there; especially some of the pre-war ones that were never sold here in North America.

Craig

Edited by 8E45E (see edit history)
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, 8E45E said:

Attending car shows in Europe, Australia, South Africa, etc.,  like this one in France is definitely on my bucket list!   Not to mention, all those beautiful museums 'over there'!

I appreciate the variety of cars that are out there; especially some of the pre-war ones that were never sold here in North America.

Craig

Thank you Craig :) , if one day you want to come here, you will be welcome ;) 

Thanks again for the latest set of photos.

Most interesting are the Buick Park Avenue and Firebird.  They are French market models with a few interesting differences to comply with local laws.  I prefer the taillights as shown on the Park Avenue in the photo over the domestic North American market ones.

Craig

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 8E45E said:

Thanks again for the latest set of photos.

Most interesting are the Buick Park Avenue and Firebird.  They are French market models with a few interesting differences to comply with local laws.  I prefer the taillights as shown on the Park Avenue in the photo over the domestic North American market ones.

Craig

Thank you, yes indeed for the French market there was some modification on the vehicles, as on my electra 1969, because of the norms I do not have the original exterior mirror and I can not find it now :(