sebastienbuick

old car exhibition in France

Recommended Posts

Thanks for sharing the pics. On the military vehicle, "Maryline" seems an unusual nickname.  Is that French for Marilyn?

 

The 2CVs look cute. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there 

thanks for the pics. Just a quick question the Someca 850 Tractor looks very much like a Fiat 850 is it a Fiat just rebadged or perhaps it's from the era when Kubota Tractors were practically Fiat badged differently. Thanks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great Pictures! Always glad to hear from you. I had my 2cv van in our local Memorial Day Parade today. Not many folks had ever seen one.

IMG_1404.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RansomEli said:

Thanks for sharing the pics. On the military vehicle, "Maryline" seems an unusual nickname.  Is that French for Marilyn?

 

The 2CVs look cute. 

thank you RansomEli :) , the nickname "Maryline" makes me think of an American name (as for example Marylin Monroe "), but the vehicle is brand Panhard :) 

 

9 hours ago, Vintageben said:

Hi there 

thanks for the pics. Just a quick question the Someca 850 Tractor looks very much like a Fiat 850 is it a Fiat just rebadged or perhaps it's from the era when Kubota Tractors were practically Fiat badged differently. Thanks 

 

hello Vintageben , indeed it is true that it looks a lot like fiat but I do not know how to asser the tractor to inquire more :( 
sorry

 

3 hours ago, zipdang said:

Great Pictures! Always glad to hear from you. I had my 2cv van in our local Memorial Day Parade today. Not many folks had ever seen one.

IMG_1404.JPG

 

thank you zipdang ;) , beautiful photo of your 2cv :) , I think not many people have already seen at home ;) 
did you manage to repair the dinamo?
I beg you of good road with ;) 


I have not had time to put all the pictures (more than 350 photos), I will put the rest today, tomorrow ... :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SAM_9398.JPG.07d616d75916095bb272e9857d02161f.JPG

 

1962 Ford F100 (a great restoration project that I would love to buy, but the seller sell it expensive :( 
there was no more engine / gearbox and he missed the rear floor.
but it is quite restorable :)  )

 

SAM_9399.JPG.6b62a097fc8cccfcf3f6ca28bd421684.JPG

 

SAM_9400.JPG.5944f4466e09ccfedb87a98e2e222009.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now