old car exhibition in France

Hello everyone, this weekend (26 and 27 May), there was an old car exhibition next to my home in the south of France.
we start with saturday, saturday was a purse of car parts and the sale of car.
there is a lot of pictures, so I will continue tonight to put the pictures.
here are some pictures of the Saturday :)

Fiat X-19

SAM_9284.JPG

SAM_9285.JPG

The Deux Chevaux (s) are so ugly and lacking in performance that I like 'em and wish I had one.  A good friend had one when I was in high school.  When I was stationed in France in the mid 1960s (before De Gaulle kicked us out), they were all over the place, and I had the opportunity to drive a few.  I particularly like the Sedan Delivery 2CV.

Cheers,

Grog

4 hours ago, TerryB said:

Love those 2cvs. Not many French cars seen here in the US.  At one time we had a Peugeot dealer in the area but not many cars were sold.

Thank you TerryB ;) , 3 years ago, I had the chance to go on a California vacation and in two weeks I saw only one Citroen ds in a museum.
there are actually not many French cars in America.

3 hours ago, capngrog said:

The Deux Chevaux (s) are so ugly and lacking in performance that I like 'em and wish I had one.  A good friend had one when I was in high school.  When I was stationed in France in the mid 1960s (before De Gaulle kicked us out), they were all over the place, and I had the opportunity to drive a few.  I particularly like the Sedan Delivery 2CV.

Cheers,

Grog

thank you Grog :) , I have a friend who has a citroen 2cv and I'm riding in, I find (for a small engine) he was torque on start, even sloping the car starts very well.
their shock absorbers are also fun.
There was several versions of the 2 hp and at the time my team had a 2cv charlestone.

Hi there 

thanks for the pics. Just a quick question the Someca 850 Tractor looks very much like a Fiat 850 is it a Fiat just rebadged or perhaps it's from the era when Kubota Tractors were practically Fiat badged differently. Thanks 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RansomEli said:

Thanks for sharing the pics. On the military vehicle, "Maryline" seems an unusual nickname.  Is that French for Marilyn?

The 2CVs look cute. 

thank you RansomEli :) , the nickname "Maryline" makes me think of an American name (as for example Marylin Monroe "), but the vehicle is brand Panhard :) 

9 hours ago, Vintageben said:

Hi there 

thanks for the pics. Just a quick question the Someca 850 Tractor looks very much like a Fiat 850 is it a Fiat just rebadged or perhaps it's from the era when Kubota Tractors were practically Fiat badged differently. Thanks 

hello Vintageben , indeed it is true that it looks a lot like fiat but I do not know how to asser the tractor to inquire more :( 
sorry

3 hours ago, zipdang said:

Great Pictures! Always glad to hear from you. I had my 2cv van in our local Memorial Day Parade today. Not many folks had ever seen one.

IMG_1404.JPG

thank you zipdang ;) , beautiful photo of your 2cv :) , I think not many people have already seen at home ;) 
did you manage to repair the dinamo?
I beg you of good road with ;) 

I have not had time to put all the pictures (more than 350 photos), I will put the rest today, tomorrow ... :)