Reply feature not working

I am a Buick club member since 2013. Having problems with the Reply feature to a PM. When another Buick club member sends me a PM I unable to reply because the TO: line says noreply@invisioncloudcommunity.com. Why, and how do I fix it? Thanks, Bob H

I don't see anything on your profile that should be causing this. I have changed one setting on your profile relating to notifications on PM's. I don't expect that to solve your problem but it might. Have you tried a different computer? It might be something about your browser software.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:16 PM, Bob H said:

When another Buick club member sends me a PM I unable to reply because the TO: line says noreply@invisioncloudcommunity.com.

Are you trying to reply to the notification email you receive to let you know you have a PM?

• Like 1

Bob. You can't reply directly to the Notification email, you need to go to the actual private message (PM) which is at right hand top of page, click the envelope.  I see that you have read the PM I sent you. Now go back to it and see if you can reply to it by entering text where it says "Reply to this conversation"