Medd448

This is why you should have spare parts

Good advice, I've an uncle that works in a pantyhose factory. He just got a promotion and says he's now pulling down 50grand a year.

• Haha 1

Most cars that have room I carry one of these. Great inexpensive all-around kit with real wrenches. Just need to add a hammer,  lug wrench, & DMM.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, padgett said:

Most cars that have room I carry one of these. Great inexpensive all-around kit with real wrenches. Just need to add a hammer,  lug wrench, & DMM.

I agree, even if they are one time use, which HF kits usually are.

Well I tend to be gentle when working on old cars and do not need to fight rust so even HF tools last me a long time.

For cars with not much space like an SLK I carry a zip case.

"Pulling down 50 grand in a panty hose factory reminds me of Woody Allen in "What's New Pussycat".

toolkit.jpg

Edited by padgett (see edit history)

On 5/13/2018 at 5:04 PM, Buick35 said:

Good advice, I've an uncle that works in a pantyhose factory. He just got a promotion and says he's now pulling down 50grand a year.

I bought a whole bunch of pantyhose at an auction. I couldn't even sell them when I offered free installation. They are out in the garage hanging on an old fan belt rack.

Hanging there in the garage ain't gonna sell them. Maybe showing them in the Walmart auto aisle would give them some exposure.

image.png.803ac7be0e7244b75aed71db5df95b14.png

Bernie

• Haha 1