Price reduced 1914 Locomobile - For sale

I am listing for my uncle his 1914 Locomobile model 48 Touring for sale.  The vehicle went through a complete frame off restoration and after completion awarded an AACA senior in 2012.  We do have photo documentation of the work done, the car has been very well maintained and kept operational since.  It has a clear and clean Ohio title.  Do to health reasons of the seller, Wayne Coffman, Glenn Miller is the contact person to talk to about serious inquires on this car.  

Asking $375,000 for this large brass car.

New asking Price is $300.000

Contact Glenn Miller  313-671-1170

IMG_3675_1.JPG

IMG_3674_1.JPG

IMG_3679_1.JPG

IMG_3678_1.JPG

Edited by Marc Coffman
Price reduced (see edit history)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bleach said:

It would be nice if you could more photos of the car. We don't often get to admire such a rarely seen vehicle here on this forum.

Yes, I echo my fellow Washingtonian member's request. I would love to see pics of each side of the engine, instrument panel, and interior appointments. I ran across this 1914 limo at Richie's shop in 'Vegas 2 years ago. Too bad he was not present when I was there. You know how accommodating he is. As it was, this is as close as I got to it. I know your Loco will sell well. Plenty of loot orbiting around those circles. I imagine your uncle is a member of HCCA. Does he have an old boy network there? Have Glenn try that avenue also. 

Welcome to AACA forums, Marc! Thank you for your consideration of us! The only thing I can offer other than gratitude and a picture, is a correction. You did mean Eastern Daylight Time, right? Again, a warm AACA welcome! Please keep us informed as to how you get on with the sale of Uncle Wayne's Great 1914 supercar. I am sorry to see of his deteriorating health. So many of us oldsters are in similar situations. Your uncle is very lucky to have you as his nephew.    -  Carl 

E8870749-8357-4EB2-9D3C-81F3DBCB6841.jpeg

BBFF404E-557F-4A86-9E98-EDA7F08D90BD.jpeg

6E19FD40-A1E7-4827-BBC1-D0558CA71A28.jpeg

• Like 1

Wayne is  a good friend of  mine. I  watched at  different  times as the car was  going  together.  One  thing  I  remember  was he  showed me the  muffler. Its  made out of  several pieces of  cast  metal  bolted  together with  long  rods.. He  also  has  a book  about  the  car  from  start  to  finish. Many  good times  were  had  with  Wayne  , Tom  and  Denise on Hupp Tours.

Marc, it's always nice to see the Locomobiles

at Hershey, especially in the years there have been 2 or 3.

I think I've seen your father's there.

Did you notice the want ad, which mentioned specifically

Locomobiles?  Though they ask for 1920's cars, maybe

yours will fill their need:

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...