I have always tried to seek out the uniformed buyer and it has worked out well. NOW I know what to do with the money.

Bernie

• Haha 1

I see it sports the optional "privacy" glass in the rear and quarter windows!  It must be one of those "one off" specialty brands!

1 hour ago, jpage said:

I see it sports the optional "privacy" glass in the rear and quarter windows!  It must be one of those "one off" specialty brands!

RARE!!!!!!! Aftermarket accessory, I believe the production company goes by the name of OSB...

• Like 1

That was an interesting Freudian slip. Any good salesman knows about first responder syndrome and how to use it to close a sale.

If that Graham had come up in Rochester or Buffalo it would probably be in my garage being spruced up to fund a little of my car fun this summer.

Of course I would un-spruce the windows.

Bernie

3 hours ago, Hudsy Wudsy said:

Bernie says, "unspruce the windows." Continue, I know that you have more in you.

I find people who quote themselves to be unbearable but, "Restraint is my least recognized attribute."

And I won't even mention how proud my uncle, Sylvester O'Brien, was when his grandson made him a monogram mailbox topper in shop class.

Bernie

• Haha 1

Well at least the price is right for a project.  He said he did not try to start it, but the crank is still in place wonder if it turns over?  It was in a barn in WI a couple years ago.  Looks like the grey parts are from another car, the black bits are extremely rusty, notice the hole in the top of the cowl.  Hope it finds a good home.