1st. gen. Riviera dismantler

rapom

Right, 313 516 1289 but his name is David, friends call him Dave.

You can also contact Dave by email:
djackson2911@sbcglobal.net

As Jframe said, he is a very nice guy and all the parts I got from him by now, always have been in a very good condition & quality! AND, he is very serous and professional. 
If once he can't provide a part you need, he will check his huge partner network if anyone can.

If you have a Facebook account, you can reach him on his profile:
https://www.facebook.com/david.jackson.3990

Or via the official ROA-Facebook group (he is one for the administrator):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BuickRivieraOwners/

Edited by Schmiddy (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Schmiddy said:

Right, 313 516 1289 but his name is David, friends call him Dave.

Oh sorry... Dan is the father of Dave ;) ...he just told me that they both manage that part business. Dan manage the phone requests and Dave the internet stuff... Just wanted to mention it! :)

1 hour ago, rapom said:

Thanks again for the info.  I hit a deer with my left front turn signal and it shattered the pot metal and lens so I need to find one with the right patina

Hi Rapom
I'm sure, Dave can help you with such a part.
I have one too for 63-64 Rivs but I'm affraid the patina is a bit too new... And from Switzerland with the shipping costs, I don't know... I kept it to build a wall lamp with it.
Would let it go for a good price.
Any suggestions?

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

I like that idea.  I may buy two from him.  On eBay they are as low as $75.  But I would like to see them in person.   I just wanted to drive up to Dearborn so I could chose one with the patina that matches the rest of my car.

One thing I worried about is whether or not he has one without any pits in the metal.  My car was a desert car so there wasn’t any pits even though it was weathered.

2 hours ago, kegart said:

That would make a cool wall lamp. Good  idea.

Thank you Gegart, this is the reason I bought it... Will use the old headlamp shell and put some not too strong warm LED in it. I'm sure this will look pretty nice on the white wall of my mancave :lol:

24 minutes ago, rapom said:

One thing I worried about is whether or not he has one without any pits in the metal.  My car was a desert car so there wasn’t any pits even though it was weathered.

Rapom, looks like you will need 2 of them to have not too different lightgrills ... I'm pretty sure Dave will be able to provide you the right ones to fit perfectly with your "desert tiger"! :lol:;) He has a lot of 63-64 Rivs on his backyard, for sure he has some old lookin' headlamp grills for you! Just give him a call!
Good luck!