How many 16V's are still operational?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a total off 3 5 speeds (one early 89, one late 89 an one 90). They are PNO (planned non-operational) in California. One (white 90) has been in the shop and they are having problems getting it to run (cranks then dies). They do a LOT of classic and muscle cars and build from scratch there also.  

14 hours ago, TCAuburn said:

I have a total off 3 5 speeds (one early 89, one late 89 an one 90). They are PNO (planned non-operational) in California. One (white 90) has been in the shop and they are having problems getting it to run (cranks then dies). They do a LOT of classic and muscle cars and build from scratch there also.  

If they cannot get it to stay running, they apparently don’t know the car and should ask for help, if they are not too proud.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi John here, I have four a 89 16V ,a 89 8V, a 90 and 91 V6 the 91 is my parts car the others run but my 16V is in need of a turbo,oil seal went bad ,sent it to a shop said they could fix but never heard from them and can't find them lost my turbo 

2 hours ago, mensanguy said:

For what its worth, i had two, sold one and am driving the other w/21k miles

I think this guy TC John is looking for a turbo for his TC. DO you have one to sell him or know how he can find one. Our usual parts sources don’t seem to care to reply.