Ford Model A Tool Display Box

Guest Bobm90

Guest Bobm90

I have a 1930 Model A Town Sedan and now have collected the tools, jack, etc. that came with the car, now I  would like to display them along with the car. I am in search of someone to make a wooden folding case to contain them, I have seen them in shows but not recently. The Model A club listed a man , Sewall Tyler, as a supplier of these, I contacted him and he was very Ill at the time and has recently passed, so now I am in search of another maker. I do not belong to the MACA so I can't post a question there. I may be handy enough to make the box myself but need the complete correct dimensions, any information someone could give me would greatly appreciated I will attach a picture of the box if this site allows, Thanks

Bob Meyer

tool box 05.jpg

Bob,

It appears that you are posting as a guest, which only allows you to post in this forum. This forum is for questions and issues about the forum software.

You need to complete the forum registration process and then you can post in the Model A Ford forum where you should find someone who can answer your question. If you attempted to register and did not complete the email verification link that was sent to you, that could be why you did not get registered. If you did not receive it, it may be in your spam folder. If you are having trouble registering, let me know and I will attempt to help you with the forum registration process. 

• Like 1