Found a pretty complete Hornet (I believe 57)

This appears to be a 57 Hornet 4 door?  It looks like one of the combo cars when the makes were merging.  it has that (AMC/Hudson) combo look to it.  It is a little bit out of my wheelhouse as I am more into the 60's stuff  Engine bay is very complete. It has bumpers and a grill It has a continental tire kit on the back that looks factory. Don't get me wrong there is weather damage but the car is fairly complete.  Interior is largely there even the steering wheel center emblem is in place.  I will add more pictures.  I found a honeyhole junkyard loaded with unusual old cars.  I could live in there!

junking.JPG

Yeah, the car is for sure a 1956 and it looks like the 1957 is pretty similar.  The engine is pictured, CID were they?  The carb is there and the plug wires on it are yellowish see through, you can see the inner wire inside.  The car is older than what I collect so it is out of my wheelhouse.  The owner of the land is a really nice old guy.  I enjoyed talking to him.  He has a lot of old trucks out there too, quite a few International pickups, Scouts and Travelall's.