The toy box and the big shop, my New shop Build.

auburnseeker

The only thing I can hope if we ever sell,  is that we are right next to Lake George.  Boat storage is at a premium and some of those guys have alot of money in their boats,  so this would make a perfect shop/ storage place to play with their toys without the lake front price and taxes.  We are also literally 2 minutes off the major interstate but the house is positioned so there is a hill in the way.  You can't see it and only occasionally can you hear it.  

It's a long road ahead,  like your shop,  but I keep pegging away.  I'm trying to do it so it's paid off at each step.  Probably the best way to do it as I don't need it finished tomorrow to make money for my business. 

The wife's VW convt.  Just lost 1st gear so that's going in the garage for new bushings in the shifter linkage and the power company dropped a huge pine , 2 foot on the stump,  behind the house today that I agreed to clean up if they would take it down,   So there are 2 more days I'm going to lose.  Next week,  I'm going to get to work on those windows though.   They don't do me any good sitting in the corner in boxes. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So it's been a while since I posted any updates.

Too many other projects have been taking precedent.   I had to put new calipers on my work truck, The wife's summer beater needed a Master Cylinder, then all new bushings in the shift linkage. 

The power company dropped a huge pine tree because we agreed to clean it up,.

A big area of fill I dug out of my driveway,  because the mason poured the foundation a little lower than I wanted,  so I had to level that mess out and seed it. 

Of course then we decided to add 20 yards of topsoil out front  to the lawn that wont grow.  

Now that all the side projects are done,  I'm back at the garage.

I finally put the 12 lower Pella Windows in.  With the new codes and materials I went another $300 on special membrane for the sill and sealing tapes for the top and sides.  

It took around an hour a window start to finish including pulling off the window covers I put on.  

IMG_7122.JPG

IMG_7123.JPG

IMG_7125.JPG

fullsizeoutput_597.jpeg

Now that I'm on a bit of a roll,  I decided to start cutting down the 6 extra windows I bought to give me a total of 12 half windows.  This was the cheapest way to get an exact match window as I mentioned before.

I think I voided the warranty on this unit.

I picked the one that got lightly damaged in shipping to start with.  The extension jamb got pushed in which popped the window out of place,  though it didn't damage the sash , I figured it would be the best guinea pig.

I pulled the sashes out,  then unscrewed and pried apart the end,  which was still stuck because of the silicone they assembled it with.  

With a bunch of measuring and double checking,  then alot of thought as to the best way to cut the materials,  Aluminum, wood and plastic I decided to cut the wood on my chop saw then using a guide to cut the 45 degree corners like the originals.  With a fine tooth blade and my sawsall I cut the corners fairly clean.  I really wanted to use my hack saw,  but after moving everything around my other shop so many times,  I have no idea where it ended up.  

It worked pretty well.  

I put everything back together for a dry run before I caulk it up for final assembly.  

I still need to put these corners in so the corners will be nice and tight.

I think assembly line style,  I can do the other windows tomorrow.  Hopefully all in one day. 

The first one took 5 to 6 hours but as I mentioned it was a lot of thought and tool locating.  It's pretty straightforward now.  Being these windows are 12 feet off the ground to the bottom sash even if they don't come out perfect,  I think no one will notice. Importantly the modifications were all made at the top which is just under the 2 foot overhang,  so I shouldn't lose any of the weather protection the original units offered. 

I'm thinking of wrapping the outside of the 6 units I have to build from scratch with prebent green metal so they will be alot like these units.  Being there are 6 on opposite sides of the unit,  they will all match,  as you can't see both sides at once and the inside I can match exactly as there is none of the sliders showing on the inside. 

fullsizeoutput_598.jpeg

IMG_7127.JPG

IMG_7128.JPG

fullsizeoutput_599.jpeg

IMG_7130.JPG

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Looking good. I bet your better half is itching to get planting’s all around your new toy. At least mine would be. I don’t envy the work but would love to be able to accomplish what you have done. Keep it up. 

Dave S 

It's actually tucked up kind of out of the way and almost out of sight.  As much as you can hide something this big.   She hasn't mentioned anything about working on the greenery yet. (of course we have been working on that around the house still so this is on the back burner.  I think she knows with it still needing siding and sophet work and Big Bertha leaving foot prints everywhere she rolls,  that it may be next years work.  I actually did plant in some areas and have it on my list to atleast seed the powerline side so it's not muddy and can be mowed.  It will look a whole lot better with just grass growing.  Fine tuning will come later. 

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

Where did the snow go?

I think it just melted last week. ;)

Mother nature is in hyper drive it seems.  I think there was still snow on the ground and right after the last day of frost, the leaves shot out.  She's making up for lost time I guess.  Since we went from day time highs struggling to make low 40's,  to 70's with humidity in it seems like a week.  

I told the wife,  we lost a month worth of nice outside working weather.  Now it's summer like heat and humidity.  Though they are saying 54 for a high and rain tomorrow?

Back to those other 5 windows today. 

I had big plans also to build a new home with attached garage when I retired but things just did not work out. The wife and I are at a stand off at the present time. I was hoping to make the kitchen smaller by eliminating the double sink to save on the floor space. There is just no reasoning with her. 

33866582_1765106260223106_5238108488902639616_n.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Perhaps if you moved the bathroom next to the bedroom she would consider your proposition, and maybe add a walk in shower.

Slow but steady progress today.  (Is there ever fast progress on these jobs without hiring a crew? )

I set the windows up assembly line style and stripped them apart,  then measured and cut them all down.  I would be a tad further along if I hadn't spent an hour getting the corner connectors out of the silicone and cleaning them off,  only to find out there is no way to reuse them as there are notches in the woodwork I can't reproduce with the aluminum cladding. 

I can send a # 6 by 2 inch screw down the corners in the original holes and it will catch the vertical framing though acting much like these wedges/connectors  do to connect the corners anyways. 

All siliconed together and 16 feet off the ground I don't think anyone will see it anyways. 

I think a couple of hours should get them all final assembled.  

IMG_7307.JPG

IMG_7309.JPG

IMG_7310.JPG

4 hours ago, Joe in Canada said:

I had big plans also to build a new home with attached garage when I retired but things just did not work out. The wife and I are at a stand off at the present time. I was hoping to make the kitchen smaller by eliminating the double sink to save on the floor space. There is just no reasoning with her. 

33866582_1765106260223106_5238108488902639616_n.jpg

You would save money by adding a small hallway between the garage and living spaces because you would only need one Fire door.  You could also add an exterior door on the other end,  so she never has to go in the garage.  It would also make it quieter for her to watch TV while you are running an air wrench because you will have an extra insulated wall to numb down the sound a bit. ;)

That should make her happy.  

No real progress on the actual building this week,  but I did buy the doors and hardware for them.  The 4 doors Keyed alike with Schlage locking door handles,  A generic Deadbolt for each to plug the upper hole.  (how often will you secure the door with deadbolt.  It's a glass door,  they will just throw a rock through it) They were about 22.00 cheaper each than the Schlage deadbolts,  but the lever door handles will get used alot,  so I wanted those to be quality.  

This whole order came in at about $1500.

Unfortunately they only had one door in stock,  with the other 3 coming in today,  so I brought that one home and when they called to tell me the others were in,  I paid for them Over the phone so they would be there when I go back,  probably tomorrow. 

I also was able to snag a siding brake to bend up all my window caps, flashing for the eventual stone work around the bottom and wrap those 6 pella window jams I have to make from scratch with metal to match the 6 I cut down.  

That was only 350 for the brake (it's 10 ' 6" ). 

While I was at the sale that they had the brake at I couldn't pass yup this near new Porter Cable framing Nailer with roofing nailer thrown in.  My bostitch framing coil nailer was well used before I bought it 15 years ago and I have used it alot since.  I bought the matching Roofing nailer,  but both keep getting borrowed,  so now I will always have one to keep and the other to let my Father and siblings borrow when they need it. 

There was mention of the wife wanting to do some landscaping out that way,  and though she hasn't mentioned too much about it yet,  she did have me build this retaining wall for her new Hosta garden (at the shed that leads to the new garage)

I also raked out all the rocks from my driveway fill that I used to build up behind the old garage and planted that, then it was 20 yards of new topsoil for the pathetic front lawn,  So I spread that tamped and seeded it.  Now she wanted another section of the power line cleared so she can go down and pick blackberries from the huge old bushes at the edge of the power line.  The trees were really taking over and the Ticks are bad around here,  So I cut down all the brush and trimmed that down.   We'll keep it mowed/ trimmed now. 

So yes there are always more "landscaping " projects to do around here.

Got to keep the wife happy.

Of course I just got the order of 300 batten strips in for her to stain,  so I better be careful what I say or I will be doing them all.  

IMG_8376.JPG

IMG_8373.JPG

Now you’ve done it. I was showing my wife all of your progress on the toy box so she could see what fun it would be to have a nice building for toys.  Now that you started doing the landscaping I can’t do that as it will give her too many ideas of what she can have me do around the house instead of a garage. 

Dave S 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well it let me add a few more. There is a more or less before and after shot of the new berry patch.  

Dave there are always projects.  My wife is good about starting them,  so I can take over after the first 10 percent is done.   I'm also a bit more particular.  To her a rock wall is a pile of rocks,  To me it needs to look like a wall. 

I also got the rest of my doors today.  Wow someone needs to get fired where they put them together.  They used a finish nailer to put the brick mold on with and looks like the nails hit something about half way in,  so the worker just pounded them over,  putting big dents in the molding as well as leaving it bent over.   There are 3 in one door.  I guess he didn't know you can bend them back and forth a couple times and they will break off.  I should write the company about it.  That's just shoddy workmanship and the first thing you see when you look at them.  If they were floor models I would have rejected them,  but They had them in a stack when I got there.  

I don't really care for the Brick mold anyways and may just pull it off and put my own rough cut on to match the rest of the building. 

IMG_8379.JPG

IMG_8388.JPG

IMG_8387.JPG

On 4/6/2018 at 9:09 PM, auburnseeker said:

By the time January rolled around I did have heat in the garage via a used Monitor heater and the foam up on all the walls and some of the ceiling.  I was also able to get the garage door covers built.  They are solid foam with only the hardware passing all the way through.  Wood on the inside is just slats fr other srcrews that hold the outside wood in place.  That is just Luan 1/4 inch plywood, stained with Cetol by Sikkens.  All the wood on the outside was glued to the luan before it was through fastened with 3 and 1/2 inch screws.   Used a soft seal that I made (like on nice house doors) for the back side foam of the panels to seal against and the panels sit on top of a piece of 1 inch foam so no wood contacts the cement and you get a real good seal.  The panels actually come off and can be removed and carried,  though awkwardly by one person (me :( ) to get the tractor in and out.  The hard part was figuring out where to seam the foam and luan as I wanted minimal scrap,  no visible seams and the openings were 9 foot by 10 foot each.

With hardware and foam,  I believe I have about $1200 or so into them It probably took about 20 to 30 hours to build them from start to turning the last latch in place with them up.  They were off several times last winter to plow and are actually quite quick to come off and go on,  just a bit awkward too handle. The idea is they will only need to come off and be out on a couple of times a year once the shop is finished enough to store the tractor and other equipment in. The wider trim pieces are 1 by 4 and 1 by 6 pine. The 2 foot overhang on the garage helps prevent them from getting much exposure and the Northwest facing direction keeps the sun exposure minimal so they should hopefully last for several years and pay fro them selves several times over the years.  They do make the garage noticeable cozier,  even after putting all new garage door seals on.  Last winter I heated the garage to 50 degree minimum and it used about 200 gallons of oil.  With the ceiling getting finished and everything totally sealed up,  I'm hoping to get it down to 2/3 or 1/2 of that.  

You can slo see my truck pulled the wrong straw and had to spend the winter in the snow bank,  Making it a nice obstacle to plow around. 

IMG_4165.thumb.JPG.b37dd076694387d27b12d030646094a9.JPG

Very creative! Nice looking doors and functional. ?

If I hadn't ordered them with the extension jams,  I could have cut them on my Metal Chop saw.  All things considered,  The sawsall with the guide actually did a cleaner job than I expected.

Here are a couple of shots (the uploader is working again?) of those doors.  I can't believe quality control let these out the door.  Someone,  was having a bad day. These are all on one door.

IMG_8565.JPG

IMG_8566.JPG

IMG_8567.JPG

I also had to have a stamped set of plans that cost me another 2500.   I could have done better and since there were no interior plans,  electrical plumbing, Heating,  etc.  just a shell,  I really got raked on those as I was charged as they do with everything by the square foot.  So I needed 3000 up front just to pay to play. 

Ok so I made a little progress.  After a trip to the lumber yard for more flashing tape and paint,  as well as a trip to the Hardware store to pickup up more finish nails (I know there is a box of them somewhere but I can't find it)  and caulk as well as to see if they stocked the same color (which they don't) I did buy a black primer.   The green will cover that much better than over the white.  I did manage to get all 4 doors installed and shimmed.  Now I need to paint them,  which masking will be a pain in the butt. but spraying them will look much cleaner.  I think if I cut paper inserts for masking the windows on my paper cutter,  that will make it go a bit faster,  plus I can slide a piece of cardboard behind the weatherstrip to paint the jambs so no taping there.  Now we just need the wind and humidity to die down so I can get it all done.   Once they are painted,  I'll finish flashing them. 

Here is that match on paint.  I sprayed right over the green with it as well.  That spray out is with no primer and the semi gloss or satin clear over it,  I couldn't believe the match was that good.   Wouldn't have happened if I had been trying to paint a car fender. 

Oh about another 130.00 in Materials. 

The only good thing is I take the long way to the hardware store,  about 6 extra miles and use the Hudson,  so I atleast get to drive it.  She likes stretching her legs outside of town with those tall gears. 

The windows have grilles for them as well.  I just haven't installed them yet. 

IMG_8864.JPG

IMG_8865.JPG

IMG_8866.JPG

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Randy you do very nice work and you have a good eye for what is pleasing to the eye. You live in a picturesque place and I’ve seen some mouth watering trees that would look good on my sawmill ?.  

Will you you be able to score a blackberry cobbler or two?  If so, that clearing will be well worth it.  Here in Oklahoma the early blackberries, called dewberries have already ripened. It hit 97 here today and that pretty much shuts me down.

Temps are suppose to climb here next week to low 90's.  I'm going to try to get those doors painted tomorrow so I can put the hardware in them and actually use them,  then back to finishing the windows. With the heat,  I may move that break into my finished garage where it will be cool and bend up all my trim to wrap the windows.  I'm not looking forward to masking the 60 window lites off tomorrow to spray those doors,  but I cut a bunch of masking pieces on a paper cutter today so I only need to tape the edges. 

You are right on the timber.  I gave a few logs to my Friend who was putting up  the building.  I had a few drawn over earlier to have sawed out,  but didn't really keep track of them.  He may have sold some of them back to me in lumber form,  but his prices were so good and he gives me lumber,  I could care less what he did with them.  I did cut up a pretty nice Cherry and a pretty clean Oak that probably would have sawed well,  but with the Chaos,  I never got them over to get them sawed and Dad needed firewood so they wen't the way of the saw and splitter. 

We have literally probably a million Blue berries around here as over 50 percent of our front field I cleared is covered with nice plants.  They are smaller ones, so it takes more but we do pick them and usually the berries between that and the blackberries keep me in Pies for most of the winter.  My wife was just commenting that she used up the last of our Berries from last year a couple of weeks ago. 

We have a tough time getting a garden going up here, but the wild berries grow like weeds with minimal maintenance.  The deer and Turkeys like it as well.   It's a thanksgiving dinner right off the front deck. ;)  Too bad we are right in town though. You just can see it because of the horse farm with 50 horses  on one side and the good Vegetative barrier and hilly terrain that kind of hides it all. 

Slow but steady progress. I did get all my doors painted.  Lots of fun there.  I ended up spraying them with a Rustoleum Hunter green then clearing them with a semi gloss to match the glossiness of the Pella windows.  The first one didn't come out the greatest as the primer came out rough and with all the humidity predicted , no breaks in it, and the need to put all the coats on right away or wait weeks for everything to dry so it wouldn't lift,  I opted for an all at once approach.  

Black primer, followed by the paint and then the clear.   On the second one I actually sanded the barely tacked primer to smooth out some of the roughness from the overspray caused by spraying in the grid of the window panes,  though I was being careful,  it still built a rough surface.  It worked a little better.  

Since the doors were pre primed,  I opted to skip the primer step on door 3,  but it took alot of passes to get the green to cover the white grid as it is textured to resemble wood grain and the paint wanted to bleed into the crevises not building on the higher edges well. 

Overall that didn't turn out bad as I wasn't trying to cover the rough primer overspray with enough paint to have it dry smooth.

Door 4,  I masked and primed just the grid,  then pulled the masking and painted everything.  It didn't turn out too bad.  Though both doors have orange peel,  it matches the orange peel on Pella windows.  I also sprayed the first 2 door jambs,  but that was a real pain,  so I ironically had a dead match paint in the basement when we bought the house,  semi gloss and all,  that I used to paint the other 2 jambs.

It took about a full can of spray paint to do each door.  a little less clear and primer.  If the paint had a wider spray path it would have came out much better.  I believe Krylon cans have a much wider path.  The rustoleum seemed like it was about 1 and 1/2 to 2 inches.  That's a lot of area to cover with that width of a spray pattern when you are trying to keep a wet line. 

I hung them and pulled all the masking off the windows.  Of course I had a couple small spots that peeled a little on a couple of the grids,  but that paint I used for the jambs was a perfect touch up.  I'm sure the doors look great to most people but to a car guy we notice the orange peel and other flaws.  I also found the only way to hide the wet line transition is to start and end at the door knobs as it's the only place where your eye can't follow the finish. 

I still have 2 doors to do on the old garage,  but I'm not in a hurry,  and have exhausted the paint supply of Hunter green in the area for probably a week. :)

Being I wasn't happy with the finish on the first doors and they were the two on the near end I would see and use daily,  I decided to swap the slabs with the back two.  Of course ,even though they are the same doors bought pretty much the same day.  I had to re-shim them to open properly.  One of the hinges wasn't even properly installed.  I had to take it off the door and reset it.  Got to love the quality.    

Now I just need to flash them with  the flashing tape.  It was really humid and hot today,  so Maybe I'll tackle that tomorrow. 

I also have to put the wether strips back on the doors,  but has to leave them off for a few days as when closed the finish is still soft enough,  they leave a faint impression in it. 

I did pick up the green flashing and will start on finishing those upper windows probably tomorrow.  The metal caps I have to make are much smaller than that door and will be much easier to paint. 

I also ordered the fuel shutoff switch for Bertha so I can stop and start her from the basket,  so she doesn't have to be running every time I'm in the air for an extended period of time. 

Still cheaper than the $1600 a piece Pella doors. 

I want to get the upper windows in before I finish the Tyvek so I can cut it properly and not just hack the openings.  I also have to do some experimenting to see where the upper windows will look best. I don't have the height determined yet as the headers are just specked for all openings at the top of the wall. 

fullsizeoutput_605.jpeg

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

Your entire project looks great. I would make a few minor suggestions to make the building more enjoyable from a user standpoint. I would place a large cement pad in front of the garage door........something like 20x30. I would also run a 4 foot wide pad on either side of the big pad in front of the main door along the entire length of the building. It keeps dirt and debris out, and makes plowing much easier without digging up dirt and mud for the next thirty years. I like a big pad not only to work on cars, but on my trailers. Having air fittings and hose connections out front wouldn't be a bad idea either. I would pitch the pad six or eight inches over the 30 foot length, so it dries itself off quickly. Last two items would be a valance over each walk in door, and one over the main garage door. Its nice to keep the inside of the building dry and leave the door open when you want ventilation for exhaust fumes and fuel small. Just my two cents. Looking forward to seeing the final result. Ed

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

With my doors pretty much done,  I have gotten back to working on those upper windows.

The 6 I had almost finished cutting down had a strip of raw wood showing on the outside because of the original lap of the Double hung.  

With my latest acquisition a siding brake I was able to make some custom caps.  Having never used on before it took a few minutes and a you tube video to achieve the shape I wanted.  Of course I screwed up a couple first,  but put them in the pile as I can use them for making nailing flanges out of later. After making the first,  I had a pattern and I made quick work of the other 5.  

Here is a shot of before and after as well as one with the caps all lined up before a quick painting to give them a good match to the Pella windows Hartford green.  The paint should be cured enough tomorrow to actually put the windows all together. The way I bent them,  They actually pretty much install without any fasteners. and are pinched in place by the top of the window jamb.  Should look factory when I'm all done,  especially from 12 foot below. 

Now on to the next 6 windows I have to make the jambs from scratch and make them look pretty much the same as the Pella ones on the inside. 

It took a little brain crunching to figure out an easy way to build them with a sloped sill and be able to cap everything exposed outside with metal all while making it look factory.  With a few test bends to get a feel for the capabilities of the brake. I think I have come up with a way to wrap it weathertight. 

I dug through my pile of rejected wood from the garage project,  pulled a bunch of defective boards and ripped them down for window stops.  Then dug my planer out of my car trailer (of course it was in the back in front of my blast cabinet so I had to man handle it over everything to get it out the side door).  Would have been nice to have some help,  but I've learned to work alone pretty well. 

I found the mice had somehow gotten into my trailer (still not sure how as it's a 1 year old trailer I leave closed up) and built a big nest under the planer.  I'm still not sure what they built it out of as nothing looks like any of the material I had in the trailer.  Fortunately they didn't build it in the planer and the planer looks to be untouched.  It worked fine as well.  Of course after a little lubrication.  I don't think I have used it in 4 or 5 years. 

Hopefully tomorrow I can get some of the other 6 windows built.  I have the jambs all cut. 

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

I finally have some progress to show.  

That pesky work thing keeps getting in the way so I don't get to spend as much time working on the shop as I would like.  

Being self employed working at home you still have to make sure all the daily stuff gets done before the garage work starts as that doesn't pay the bills,  only adds to them.

Alot of time has been spent trying to figure out how to achieve a factory look on the windows when done so they resemble the Pe'lla windows I cut down.  The inside was fairly easy.  The outside a bit trickier as  I have to make sure they will be pretty much rot proof once wrapped with metal.  I also built the first one,  keeping in mind that I had 5 more to do,  so I could build them assembly line style.  Overall it worked pretty good,  but was a bit more time consuming than I thought.  The sills have an 8 degree pitch for water run off.  I also made it with some work,  they could be taken apart if necessary to replace the sash if the window ever failed. Though you could probably just take the whole unit out as easy and take it apart to replace it. 

Not having ever had or used a brake,  it takes a little trial and thinking to see if the bends I'm desiring can be achieved and which bend has to be done first.  

Here I show a sample of the sill wrap with a nailing flange I bent up. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to attach it.  Probably 1/2 inch flathead Stainless screws, 3 or 4 to a side at this point.  I plan to wrap the whole thing,  mask the sash,  then paint the unit in the correct green. Seems easier than trying to paint all the pieces then assemble and all the screw heads will be painted as well in one shot that way.

I finish sanded all the inside pieces before assembly so I can just stain and varnish them when I'm ready.

I also cut insulation to fill the gaps around the sash to make them more energy efficient rather than using solid wood.  I'll get a can of spray foam tomorrow to fill the small corners. 

Hopefully I can get all the metal bent up tomorrow.  With the test pieces already made it should take long to duplicate them. 

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

• Like 1

I wonder if I should try to make a drip edge on that sill?  I'm not sure if I can make that bend on my brake.  I might give it a try tomorrow.  It would probably be a good idea,  although the nailing flange will stop water from getting back in the sill,  but in an extreme even it could run back behind my window casing and then down behind the siding,  though this window will be about 12 inches below my 2 foot overhang so unless it's horizontal rain,  it will probably never get wet in the first place.  Do the rest of you overthink stuff as well? 

5 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

Do the rest of you overthink stuff as well? 

Been known to. Problem I have is overthinking and overbuying tools or blades or bits and such. Buy them and then realize you have some already that you overbought for the last project. 

Back on subject, I like drip edges can never go wrong with adding one. Add it...

• Haha 1

We'll see if it's possible with the brake.  That's getting complicated for the old noggin to figure which way to bend it first.  Might need to put the thinking tewk (no idea how to spell that) on for that one. 

We'll see tomorrow. 

Seems with tools and bits we keep buying because we can't find them.  Many probably won't surface again until our estate sales. ;)

• Like 1