1993 Corvette Coupe 32,000 original miles six speed

I'd say that's an extraordinary bargain. Good colors, 6-speed, indestructible LT1 engine. C4 Corvettes represent perhaps the biggest bang for the buck in the hobby today. This is A LOT of car for the money and it's AACA eligible this year. Nice!

• Like 1

This will be great buy for someone. I have a 1996 Corvette which is very similar and it is reliable and a blast to drive. Plenty of parts and support for these cars as well.  I posted a link to this ad in the C4 section of the on-line Corvette Forum. Hopefully this car will have an new owner in time for some fun summer driving.

Chuck, knowing the car's location will be useful

for prospective buyers.  Also, please provide some

contact information, such as a telephone number.

With no contact information, people that may see

your posting, but who haven't joined the AACA Forum,

will have no way of reaching you.  Speaking for myself,

I look at other car forums which I haven't joined.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Mr. Kuntz!  I attempted to send you an email thru this site.  Unsure if you received it, and really unsure if you have replied.  You can email me directly at 63RedBrier@comcast.net and I will reply.  Thank you!  Greg in Alexandria Virginia

Charlton Heston had a 90's Corvette with a six speed and I think he was still driving it when he was in his 80's.  I personally saw him in the car in the late 90's when I was overseeing some construction work at his house. I had a chance to meet him and he was a very humble and pleasant gentleman.