FABULOUS VIDEO!

Incredible video courtesy of the NB CENTER.  It is long but worth watching as you learn about Nicola Bulgari's obsession with American cars and watch his restoration team take you through a time lapse restoration.  It culminates with a trip to the 2017 AACA Eastern Division Fall Meet in Hershey.  The video is a professional production and I am sure you will enjoy it.  Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy.  We will have our Annual grand national meet in 2020 at this facility!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAvTmoT4svQ&feature=youtu.be

• Like 7

Keith was able to find members of the Graham club (GOCI) they got ahold of me and other members to barrow parts and get authenticity information.  They have a lot of balls in the air, was most likely a 2 year restoration.  I sold them a rear bumper for the restoration (impossible part to find).  The car is a 1933 Graham Model 64 (about 900 built), my only complaint is the wheels, I believe they should be painted body color (I was unable to prove they were not available in 33 in "natural")  This car should be pin striped, the original painted striped wood wheels are artwork!  This is an original color, it is missing the side mount covers.  I would love to get in to see the collection someday, I think it is out East?

• Like 1

One more thing I would like to mention, Nicola Bulgari is a great ambassador to our hobby!  His cars don't gather dust, he gets them out and into the publics eye.  We need more people with this level of enthusiasm for beautiful American pre war cars.

PastedGraphic-9-800x450.jpg

https://www.historicvehicle.org/amos-northup-graham-blue-streak-national-historic-vehicle-register/

• Like 2

The Buick Club of America did indeed have their 50th Anniversary at the NB Center for American Automotive History. Mr. Bulgari should be thanked for his amazing collection of American automobiles. The man is literally saving a huge part of the American automotive experience. The facility is incredible as well as beautiful. I am looking forward to going back for the AACA AGNM in 2020. Here are a few pictures from the Buick event.

fullsizeoutput_c3c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_100d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bbc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_33a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_20de.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1843.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_fc4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_73a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_294c.jpeg

BCA Allentown 2016 029.JPG

fullsizeoutput_ab7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_28de.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_206d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2047.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_17b4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_c14.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_39b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_255a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2123.jpeg

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Mark Shaw said:

Philip,

Thanks for posting these photos that many BCA members have not yet seen.

Thank you. I did share my album of photos for this event on multiple Face Book sites at the time. If you think I should share them on a new post in the forum, (Buick or AACA?) I would be more than happy to do so. 

Great images!

We got there too late for anything but the car show, but I had a blast. Mr. Bulgari has a thing for 1942 cars (and many others!) and the Roadmaster sedan was fantastic. I have loads of pics of his big Buicks on the grass, too many to post.

50th Big Pic 1 TextT.jpg

50th Big Pic 2 TextX.jpg

42 71 1X AACA.jpg

Sweet '42 Buick Model 71 Roadmaster.

42 71 2X.jpg

1942 Buick Model 71 Roadmaster.

NB Ctr Amer Auto Heritage 1X.jpg

These layout plans give you the scope of the property...

NB Ctr Show Layout 1X.jpg

Edited by TG57Roadmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, philip roitman said:

Thank you. I did share my album of photos for this event on multiple Face Book sites at the time.

Philip,

Many BCA members do not subscribe to Facebook, Twitter, etc.  However many, like me, do frequent this forum. 

Thanks again for posting your photos here.

• Like 2

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, Graham Man said:

Try this one...Great guys! worked with them on a 1933 Graham restoration.

Just wondering if you are using Mike Butters for castings seeing you are restoring a Graham.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...