Fully adjustable front strut project step 1 & 2...

Old Man Jimbo

Someone had to do it !

I have spent the past week in contact with Maxpeedingrods getting dimensions and and converting CM to In's and have concluded that there is a possibility that these FA coilovers will achieve what I am wanting ( broader spectrum of tire selection ).

What I like most is that the bottom strut to knuckle screws off so I will be able to modify that part as needed such as welding ABS bracket and brake line bracket.

The customer service and tech that I was dealing with were above and beyond anything that I had expected as far as getting the information needed on a daily basis.

Now here is the cool part........ I from the beginning I explained what I wanted to do and why and they took an interests in this project to the point of selling me what started out being a pair of 679.00 coilovers to the selling price of 179.00.

Ya I ordered them and they may not work as expected although for under 200 it's worth a shot to me and hopefully to someone else.

I do realize that the cat is not in the bag until she goes to the alignment shop but the suspense will be a rush when waiting for the alignment shop to call and say " well done Grasshopper ".

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C8H88B1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

• Like 1