1918-1926 Studebaker Big 6 Victor 596 Headgasket

Chuck Kuntz

Chuck

Ken Naber 

3400 west 111th street

Chicago, Il 60655

this my shipping address, thank you for your response, I have a 1923 Big Six Stude.  Thinking this headgasket would work on that.  If so for sure want one. 

thanks again

Ken

Shipping is $11.15 I mount these on a piece of panel board to help prevent any damage so that increases the weight some. As long as yours is a Big Six it will fit. I would like a postal money order or you can use Paypal if you pay the fee or send it friends and family to avoid the fee. Please state what payment is for and send to lakuntz@verizon.net for Paypal or 

Charles Kuntz

2007 Mill Run Road

Altoona, Pa 16601

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good afternoon. I am rebuilding a Studebaker six-cylinder from 1917. When I rescue the mechanics I had several missing, which I have managed to get, however I have started with the restoration of the engine and I still find some missing, I ask for help to get and allow me be able to put into operation Respecting originality as much as possible.
In particular I am looking for the "bendix" system that goes on the front outer tip of the crankshaft. And the gear and cover system for the installation of magneto or distributor. I think Is the same for 4 cylinders engine.  I add one photo in order to visually identify both parts. I will appreciate who has or can get them, send me photos and the price. (by message via Facebook and / or mail to rodriguezdieguez@cpenet.com.ar) and / or. WhatsApp 54 9 2954 737395. I am from Santa Rosa, La Pampa Argentina. I have been collecting parts for this project for more than 15 years, which I have finally started to repair.
Any kind of collaboration is appreciated. greets Atte Enzo Rodríguez Dieguez

Screenshot_20190825-213532.png