Tom Laferriere

1935 Lincoln K - Series 541 Sedan

Oh, and I guess I should have added my hopes that those tires are not of whatever origin which has caused you grief in the past.  -  CC 

Lincoln’s are way under appreciated, great drivers, and this car looks better than 80 percent of whatever I see posted here. If I wasn’t living in Florida I would have driven over to Tom’s place to take a shot at this car. CCCA V-12Club Sedan for very reasonable money. Drive it for five years and it owes you zero. Nothing but fun and good times. Enjoy the car Matt........I think it’s a great machine. 👍 

• Like 2

Good week for prewar cars on this forum, i see the fellow selling his Pontiacs sold one, and 41 Lincoln also now under deposit.  Thought no one was buying these things??? 😊

The people who think that prewar cars aren't selling are the people who wouldn't buy one themselves.

It's called transference, I think, where you transfer your feelings to represent everyone's feelings.

In other words, "I don't like brass cars, so no one likes brass cars" or "I don't like prewar cars, so no one likes pre war cars".....

Yes, an psyche major could argue that's not the exact definition, but regardless, that's what's happening....

• Like 3

Matt, I see your recent purchase, the good-looking

1935 Lincoln, is crossed off your list of cars on your

signature line.  Did it go to a new home, or is it just

off your list of "drivers" while it's being worked on?

I think that's is not right,let us know what is going on .I do not care who you purchased the  car from,Matt, sounds like you need a wrench,

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:11 PM, Matt Harwood said:

Send me PM for details. I'm not going to discuss it publicly.

Sounds ominous. Sorry to see this, I was enjoying your enthusiasm and your detailed posts. I hope it all works out for you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TexRiv_63 said:

Sounds ominous. Sorry to see this, I was enjoying your enthusiasm and your detailed posts. I hope it all works out for you.

That goes for me, too.  Whatever the problem, Matt, I hope you can work it out.

Yes, guys. I am sure Matt will handle this and let us know. As so many of Matt's friends here have done, I sent a sympathy P.M. to him. Matt is a very fine, ethical, responsible member, and I hope other people involved in this are too. Let's give it a little time.  -  Carl