If you're having a slow day.......

R W Burgess

As you read through the pages, you may notice our executive director making a point, before he even became our Director.:o

There are some very good points here, and some out of the way comments, but that's the way it was in the old days. (I still can't find Rants and Raves. :( )

Wayne,

Dave@Moon, has not been as active on the forum as he used to be in what seems like a long time, but he did post on the forum just a little less than a month ago.

• Like 1

I always liked and agreed with Dave@Moons posts.  One of my favorites was "Lost Souls" which showed a lot of great cars that had been ruined by being made into street rods.  One of the worst was a '56 or '57 Continental Mark II that had a chopped top. That is ruining a beautiful design IMHO!

1 hour ago, michel88 said:

I always liked and agreed with Dave@Moons posts.  One of my favorites was "Lost Souls" which showed a lot of great cars that had been ruined by being made into street rods.  One of the worst was a '56 or '57 Continental Mark II that had a chopped top. That is ruining a beautiful design IMHO!

He did hit a few nerves along the way Michel. He was never as bad as Hartmann though. Bad as this was, back in the day with Rants and Raves, (I know I keep bringing it up) it was a 24 hour job keeping the "hammer posts" down. Gosh, I miss those days! :o

Actually, it was a way to get rid of steam, and that place was hot. I miss so many of those old folks now. You'd meet them in person and think they were impersonators! :ph34r: :lol: