Paging: Jeff Tyler 37 Humpback Panel project?

John Dunn

I did a Google search for humpback Dodge and found a blog on a partially restored 37 Panel that has lots of great info on 36-38 humpbacks. I'm working on a 38 RC and found a lot of great technical info. I think a Google search for 37 humpback dodge will still lead one to the page, it was going to painted yellow to match a special order vehicle from a road department. Blog seems to be asking for sponsorship $$ for press coverage when restoration is completed in 2017 but there have been no updates for a few years. Blog is copyright or belongs to a Jeff Tyler? I have some questions and info to offer but there are no working email or contact links that work. Does anyone know anything about this project, what became of it, was it completed, or have any contact info for a current owner? I've tried to attach a link to blog.

http://1937dodge.blogspot.com/

Here's a pic of my 38.

image.jpeg

Edited by John Dunn
Change pic (see edit history)

I got a kick when he states that " most of these trucks were lost to WWII scrap drives!" Really, they were only 4 years old at the war's start, still practically new! Some folks will  say anything to make something more than it is! This is a panel delivery, not the "commercial car" which is built on the car chassis! Sounds as if this guy and his cohorts were looking for a way to fund their project. Probably lost interest!

Edited by jpage (see edit history)

My customer bought that truck I think. He lives in Bishop CA. Bought a lot of parts from us. Also some info is incorrect on that article. They are truck frames,  not car frames. I have both side by side and its totally different. We have parts for these. Let us know what is needed. 

Thanks

Dave

PS

We have 14 Humpbacks.