Sign in to follow this  
Restorer32

Auburn meet

Also, can a Nash be shown in the Nash Club area and be judged by AACA as well?  How will these logistics work?

There is NO problem.  We did this last year with CCCA and have a plan for this year.  Pretty simple, all the Nashes will be together in probably a couple of rows and each team captain will have a list as to the space numbers they are at...

Sounds good. We will have a '48 Nash Conv and possibly one of the very few Nash school busses ever built if we can arrange transport.

Thank you all!!  Record 260 cars at Auburn, Indiana  195 Judges....you guys came through.  This is going to be a great meet.  Please do not forget the Friday night concert...you have plenty of time afterwards to go to eat and by then you will be hungry.  It will be a GREAT concert with a nationally famous Beach Boy band...I think a 409 will show up on stage, beach balls to go around and maybe a surprise or two. 

• Like 1

Thanks. We will be showing a car for a client in France. Hope the pass is sent to us rather than to Paris. It should be. The verification was sent here.

No problems.

However, there is a problem with the Beach Boys on Friday night.  They are beached in Nashville instead of Auburn as they canceled on us BUT we will have a concert and a great one.  A 7 piece band out of Michigan has been hired and we will have a great time.  Join us everyone.

Steve, we have not received our parking pass. I noted on our registration that all correspondence should be sent to us here at the shop but I suspect the pass was sent to the owner of the car in Paris. He will not attend. How can we get a pass for our truck and trailer? We are leaving here early Thursday morning.

We are only 45 miles from Hershey. I suspect our pass was misdirected. Could have easily happened.

Were you a weatherman in a previous life???  Had a good time, great cars, great people and great food.  Good job to all. Looking forward to next year--should be great!!!!

We had one of the best prime rib dinners in our lives at a newly opened upscale steak house in Downtown Auburn. Hope it's still there next year.