Car Collection in London Canada

Not Mine  

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/london/classic-car-collection/1331594554?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Car Collection *1918 Buick original shape *1924 Buick McLaughlin original shape *1930 Model A excellent shape *1940 Hupmobile *1947 Buick Sedanette (+another spare for parts) Here is the "scoop" on the cars that we are offering. 1918 Buick Touring E35 4 dr. 4 Cyl Overhead Valves. Body is original and solid, doors fit well and are tight. Paint, we believe, is original except for fenders that were repainted. Top has been changed and is in good shape, original seats need to be redone. Car was imported to Ontario, Canada from Concord Mass. Around 2000 and driven into dry storage and kept there ever since. Car starts and drives with no issues. Asking Price $10,000.

1924 McLaughlin Buick Touring Model 23. Original 4 Cyl engine w 3 Sp Transmission. Low mileage car, body is very solid and the doors fit almost perfectly. It was repainted once many many years ago and was done in Laquer which has cracked but still shines and looks amazing. The interior looks great and is the original leather. The Top was replaced once and is excellent. Engine and Transmission work amazingly good and the Front End steering is almost perfect. Wheels are good too. It has been preserved and cared for and was used in few Weddings. It just needs a good cleaning and be driven and enjoyed. Asking price is $22000.00

Edited by Mark Gregory (see edit history)

4 hours ago, George Albright said:

How much is the 1940 Huppmobile? Thanks George Albright,Florida. Email. Gnalbright@gmail.com

The link says it's a 39 , $4000 , partially disassembled , no photos , but the first list says 1940.

Maybe 2 ?

From the ad:

1939 Hupmobile very unique and rare car. 4 Dr Sedan 6 Cyl Hupp engine w Overdrive 3 Sp Transmission. Car is partially disassembled and Front axle has been rebuilt. A second engine is included plus a lot of extra parts from s second Hupp will go with the car. No pic either but it looks like BW pic shown. Asking price $4000.00.

Edited by roysboystoys (see edit history)

I always buy my US in Canada at Currency Exchange 905-576-1600 for the best return and never in the US.

Getting late as we are going to run a route tomorrow for the Vintage Tour coming here to Kingston in 2019 so watch the exchange rate if you plan to come.  I already have my US for the Sentimental Tour in Mississippi.

Edited by Joe in Canada (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

He was looking for someone to do his shopping for him at Hershey a couple of years ago. Said he had health issues.

Then I heard he was upset about an issue in the forum ????? Not sure what happened for his departure.

I reached out with a couple of PM's as he was posting purchasing property with a large indoor horse show ring, changing the floor to house his collection.

I didn't know about an injury or health issues but did notice like you that he was absent on the Forums. 

From the original posting of cars Mark and not knowing what Al's collection consisted of, it would be interesting to trace if any of these are his or not. 

The fellow that is listing these cars has had most of them for years,and is starting to downsize.Like many of us,he realizes Father Time isn't going to let him finish all his projects .He has several nice cars he drives regularly on our local HASC tours.

Jim

• Thanks 1