1929 Hupmobile hubcaps, tail light

dalef62

I am looking for hubcaps for my 1929 Hupmobile Century M sedan.  It is a 8 cylinder so the hubcaps will have an H & 8 intertwined on the cap.  The tail light is manufactured by Staub and would look like the one pictured on the lower left hand corner. If you have any tail light variants for a 1929 let me know.   Let me know what you have and a price.

Hupp taillights.jpg

2 minutes ago, dalef62 said:

Keiser,

I emailed him.  That one is a Nash light as I can see "Nash" in the red area, but he does say he has some without the Nash word.

I see the "NASH" now. Oops.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you joined the Hupmobile Club?  It is an excellent source of parts & information.  They publish a newsletter 5 or 6 times a year with sections for cars or parts wanted and for sale.  Additionally, they publish a magazine quarterly.  

Once a year we have a rally, this year we will meet in StauntonVA the 1st week in June.  I can assure you, there will 28/29 model M’s.  We expect 20 to 25 cars this year but most come without their car due to distance or status of restoration.  Registration is Sunday with touring starting Monday.

Edited by huptoy (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
On March 2, 2018 at 1:40 PM, dalef62 said:

I am looking for hubcaps for my 1929 Hupmobile Century M sedan.  It is a 8 cylinder so the hubcaps will have an H & 8 intertwined on the cap.  The tail light is manufactured by Staub and would look like the one pictured on the lower left hand corner. If you have any tail light variants for a 1929 let me know.   Let me know what you have and a price.

Hupp taillights.jpg

I have the tail light pictured in the lower left hand corner.  Are you still looking for one? 

• 5 months later...

I have a set of good unrestored wire wheel hubcaps at $250 each plus a nos tail light lense ass'y with the peak on the top amongst other interesting pieces. Send a message to...      tony@obsoleteauto.com.au     & I will forward you some pics.   Thanks Anthony.

Edited by obsolete
new email address (see edit history)