Looking to buy vintage car literature, brochures etc. All makes.

auburnseeker

I know this should probably be down in the literature section,  but The ads get pretty dusty down there.  

Looking to buy vintage car dealer literature, including brochures, Showroom albums, dealer press kits, and dealer paper in general.   Salesman bulletins, factory correspondence to the dealers about the new cars etc.  

Really looking for bulk lots but will gladly purchase a few pieces, if it strikes me.  

Interested in all makes through the early 1970's.  The older the better.  

Domestic and Foreign.

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for not replying recently.  I use the forums via the unread content button,  but for some reason this one isn't getting picked up as I'm usually on several times a day. 

PM may be best if you need to get ahold of me right away. 

On 7/15/2018 at 7:55 PM, noreastcarnut said:

Hello,

I have an auto lit collection of 1100 +  mostly sales catalogs in perfect condition up for bid.  If you want, I can mail you a memory stick of my listings. OK?

I think we are working on a deal on these now,  pretty much just trying to figure out the pick up.

If not, let me know.

1 hour ago, 3makes said:

What is your Hershey location and cell number?

I'm only buying at Hershey and don't have a spot. Too much temptation to man a booth for both me and the wife as she hates sitting. 

I'll PM you my Cell.  I only use it at the show though.  Old fashion around the house as we still use a land line. 

Thanks for all the replies and again sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.  If it hadn't been for someone liking the first post I think it still would have been off the radar. 

• 3 weeks later...

Even though Hershey is over and I bought quite a few pieces (around 355) I'm always looking to buy,  you will just need to send the items through the mail once we reach a deal.  Media mail shipping is real reasonable and I cover that above and beyond any deal we make.  Let me know what you have.  It's a good way to fund those winter projects and probably sell off stuff your kids or wife will throw away that you probably haven't looked at in years. 

I have some factory service notices for things like the Dodge Challenger TA and 440 Six Pack engine option. Things like that. Some of the stuff I had was destroyed in a flood . I am going through boxes of literature to see what I have. I will try to make a list and send some pictures if you are still interested . Dan

7 hours ago, Turbine Tech said:

I have some factory service notices for things like the Dodge Challenger TA and 440 Six Pack engine option. Things like that. Some of the stuff I had was destroyed in a flood . I am going through boxes of literature to see what I have. I will try to make a list and send some pictures if you are still interested . Dan

I'll be happy to look over a list and see if we can make a deal.  Thanks for the reply. 

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Auburnseeker, I would like to watch your auction listings on eBay. I have lots of junk lying around that I need to sell, and you have often offered insights and tips for working with eBay. So I would like to check out your auctions. And who knows...you might have a piece of auto literature that I cannot live without!

Cheers. 

Hello, 

Not sure if you are still looking for a "lot" of brochures but I have apprx 11,400 brochures that I would like to sell .   Most are pre 90,  a handful are over 90.  Please let me know if you are interested.  

Thanks

Barbara

• 1 month later...

Figured I would freshen this up a bit.  Always buying.  Big collections welcome as well.  I really like 50's and back stuff.  Here are a few pictures from lots i have bought over the last couple of years.  

Even if you are on the other side of the country and it's pickup only for a large collection,  let me know as I will hire a transporter to move it if necessary. 

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

thumbnail-5.jpeg

thumbnail-6.jpeg

thumbnail-7.jpeg

thumbnail-8.jpeg

IMG_2462.JPG

IMG_2463.JPG

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG