Kissel Parts

ron hausmann

All,

Just finished sorting 8 Kissel parts cars I bought in Arizona, New York, and Minnesota, dated from 1916 thru 1926 and have a lot of spare parts.  These are Classic Kissels, Models 6-38, 6-45, and 6-55 Full Classics as per CCCA.  This is the largest cache' of original Kissel parts in the world. I am also am interested in buying your spare Kissel or universal antique auto parts for high end cars from1916 thru 1926 - "Black era" and "Nickel era" stuff. Engines, frames, chassis, trim, your Kissel rust will fit in here. Contact me first!

Thank you ! Ron Hausmann P.E.

Kissel Showcase 2-11-18 1.jpg

Kissel Showcase 2-11-18 3.jpg

Kissel Showcase 2-11-18 4.jpg

Kissel Showcase 2-11-18 5.jpg

Kissel Showcase 2-11-18 2.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ron hausmann said:

KLF,

My wife actually isn't into antique Kissels, but rather fine Jewelry. The result is that every purchase I make to satisfy my Kissel passion, is met with and equal sized jewelry purchase. But hey, you cant's take it with you,

RON

Ohh, I did that deal one time with my wife, I wanted to buy a car, she said fine, I get half that value to spend on what I want.....painful when car cost 150% of purchase price!

Then I got in more trouble, was at a very wealthy fellow's house, eating a nice dinner with he and his wife and a couple of friends.  I told the above story.  Two years later, the fellow saw me at Hershey and was mad as hell at me, said "Do you have any idea how much you cost me with that comment about fifty percent to the wife?!?!?!"