PE Lovejoys

TomP

Tom--Just in case it might help in the search, my parts book shows "Vendor No. 1441A1G" for the Right rear and "Vendor No. 1441B1G" for the Left rear.  I assume those are the Delco Lovejoy numbers because they use that type of number/letter designation and there is no Mopar number--which would typically be a 6XXXXX type number.  Note that the PF and PG use the same shock as one another but it is NOT the same as the number for the PE, which is not surprising because the PE has a bigger frame than the PF and PG--6" versus 5" if I remember correctly.  SMB

Great information as always Scott, now I know what to look for. My Faxonautolit manual leave the last few pages out, section 17 E doesn't list shocks for PE and only fronts for PF/PG ans section 18, the not bolt and washer parts is empty saying refer to April 1st 1934 edition. Thanks for your help.

4 hours ago, knobless said:

Missing the bottom bolt flanges could be 33s ????

Jobless thanks for your patience the numbers I am interested as listed in the Plymouth master parts book are stamped into the inspection covers. These are from my 33 which is up on the lift . L/H 1460K3E    R/H 1460J3E but I need the numbers listed by Scott 1441?

20180227_141610.jpg

20180227_141317.jpg

2 hours ago, Scott Bonesteel said:

Tom--The shocks in your photographs, #s 1460 K3E and 1460 J3E, are listed in my parts book as fitting a 33 PC.  For the PD they show a similar number but K4E and J4E.  SMB

Hi Scott, those are on my PD September 33 build they may have been changed, my parts book doesn't give a part number and says same as PC, I will note that in my book. Thanks Just found it now at $4.20 ea

Edited by TomP (see edit history)