wanted: engine rebuild parts for a 1930 dodge/plymouth

jerrybev

hi

Need engine parts for 1930  plymouth, dodge, chrysler,   218. s-66 engine to overhaul.  Are all the  engines same as dodge engine in 1930?  How many years was the same engine used?   Whom do you know who has engine rebuild parts.

thank you for your time and  help

sincerely

Jerrybev

winston salem, N.C.

Hi Jerry:

Are you looking for all new engine rebuild components or pieces to assemble an engine. I have a complete engine from a 1929 Desoto K series. A number of parts from this car have gone to other Chrysler class vehicles. Perhaps some one who knows can chime in and let us know if the engine would be the same as what you are looking for. 

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 1:26 PM, Wheelmang said:

. I have a complete engine from a 1929 Desoto K series. A number of parts from this car have gone to other Chrysler class vehicles. Perhaps some one who

would this be the same as Doge 1929 I would like a spare engine as mine is knocking .but I wont  let it out . not yet till I have a sutable replacement --kyle 

7 hours ago, sligermachine said:

would this be the same as Doge 1929 I would like a spare engine as mine is knocking .but I wont  let it out . not yet till I have a sutable replacement --kyle 

Hi Kyle.

This came from a 1929 DeSoto. It is a 6 Cyl. Picture follows. It it looks like yours let me know and I will see if it turns over etc. The previous owner kept the plugs in it and said it was running when removed from the car. It has been setting for a number of years.

EN2.JPG.5065d225840c2088fe094b357de5dd25.JPG 

EN3.JPG

On 3/7/2018 at 5:37 AM, Wheelmang said:

1929 DeSoto

that does look like it.  I  Don't know much about 29 engines my grand father told me mine was like 1934 but I was a kid that conversation took place 37 year ago so I might be off . Does anyone have a manual  for a 1929 Doge Brothers I could buy and maybe a picture of a stock 1929 DB 4 door sedan engine  ?? -kyle