You can also check for a speedometer app for your phone. There are several out there. these use GPS and are very accurate.

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2018 at 4:45 PM, steelman said:

You can also check for a speedometer app for your phone. There are several out there. these use GPS and are very accurate.

Steve, I’ll get a ‘shot gun” man to handle the app on my cell phone measuring speed. Way way too many vehicles up here and not enough road to not pay attention 100% of the time to my driving. I think I’m good driver mostly because I drive in a  defensive mode. There are crazy drivers in the DC /Baltimore corridor.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:43 AM, offdensen said:

I have the dynaflow in my 63, only reason I put a 18 tooth in was because that is what was in there originally. Is there something else that could cause the Speedo to move too fast? Maybe the Speedo lost tension? I will try looking into the hole next time i have it on the lift. 

Sir, don’t know where you ended up on your speedo with the 18 tooth. When I took my speedo gear drive/drive gear out I counted 19 teeth. Now that could be very well wrong. My rear end had a 07 stamped on the bottom. Now I put in a 19tooth and my speedo cable stopped,leaking. Is my speedo accurate? I’m just not quite sure a 100%, but close.